Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Nice Hook. Is that some rare air for you or do you clear the ground all the time. Also have some good wrinkles in those tires. What tire wheel setup do you have?

D.J.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DJ, the air is so little that it is hard to tell if I get it regularly. I have always suspected it was there but this is the first shot that actually captured the air.

The set up is the CCW Drag package with 16" Mickey Thompson ET Street (bias play) in 11.50 configuraiton combined with the matching front 16" skinny wheels.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Front sway bar and all brackets for it are gone.

QA1 set at 2 front and 6 rear

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
REDGAR said:
Front sway bar and all brackets for it are gone.

QA1 set at 2 front and 6 rear
Thanks for the adjustment settings. I can't wait to try the QA1's. What do set the shocks on for daily driving?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
When i used to run Super Stock and then just general brackets it was amazing how every quick car was getting feet or air. Nowadays you almost never see it.
This is one of the first c5's I have seen get air.

Ahh the old days when you literall couldn't see anything but blue sky for split second and you just prayed it all worked out.
:cry:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Redgar,

Nice shot, your car comes out the hole great. Hope to see you in Ohio on the 23rd.

Ernie

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
:jammin:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Nice shot and great launch Redgar!!

btw, Check out the October 2005 edition of Corvette Fever magazine when it hits the newsstands and you might just see another "Wheels up Launch" ;) :D

Mike

:cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
Nice shot and great launch Redgar!!

btw, Check out the October 2005 edition of Corvette Fever magazine when it hits the newsstands and you might just see another "Wheels up Launch" ;) :D

Mike

:cheers: :cheers:
At KCIR?

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
KCMAGS said:
That's it.... Your not going to sneak this past me... starting tonight I'm going to be there every night. :D
Wouldn't do you any good, Mags.
It was a private track rental by Procharger and Corvette Fever mag. There was only 2 cars running.

Mike

1 - 20 of 39 Posts