Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zippy, are you organizing one this year?..Weather has been aweosme lately.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Sounds good to me....pick a date (except Arpil 23'd weekend, that's the C5/6 Registry birthday Bash in BG).

Zippy :) :)

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Not the 30th weekend, thats the open house for Livernois Motorsports. I might go to that if I get time. I have to bowl Sat. nite and Sunday morning too :lol:

:cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Count me in as usual :cheers:. Although my vette's once again in the shop getting mods....I'm hopeful she'll be ready and I won't have to drive the TR6 like last year :eek::

How about April 30th. Edited to add: can't you go to both Madvette

Brett

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Madvetter said:
Yeah, its getting kinda late now... :-?

We missed ya last year Fadi :(
Ya, wish I was there bud..but I am not missing it this yr..:)

So, what day is good for everyone? I am ok with whatever.. :jammin:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Roadster said:
Count me in as usual :cheers:. Although my vette's once again in the shop getting mods....I'm hopeful she'll be ready and I won't have to drive the TR6 like last year :eek::

How about April 30th. Edited to add: can't you go to both Madvette

Brett
Hey Brett..so, when do i get a piece of that Vet of yours, I am sure you want a rematch..LOL..We gotta get toghether man, wether has been AWESOME!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Brett- well, maybe...I wanted to talk to them about some suspension work that I wanted to get done soon. Sunday might be a better day for me though :roll: Weather permiting, of course :blush:

Fadi- You will have to show me some of them shifting skills of yours. I want to try to make it to the track this year ;)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Zack (from another vette site) is having a Corvette get together this Saturday, April 16th, at 6PM. It will be at Joe Kool's on Big Beaver & John R Road, Northwest corner.

Not sure if I'll be there....way across town for me, but everyone's invited.

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Zlicious said:
Hey Brett..so, when do i get a piece of that Vet of yours, I am sure you want a rematch..LOL..We gotta get toghether man, wether has been AWESOME!
As soon as I get the new LS7 heads and intake, LS2 throttle body installed along with a set of brembo's to slow her down :thumb: . Hoping to get her back this weekend.....but we'll probably have a few bugs to work out :D

Brett

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Holedgr: Can't speak for the rest, but I probably won't be going to Joe Kool's.

Keep May 1st open...First cruise-in at Baker's of Milford. Baker's is my favorite Detroit area get-together. They typically have 4 or 5 hundred cars show up!

Zip :) :)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hi guys, I'm interested but April 30th weekend won't work for me. Anytime after May 7th?
:cheers:
Wally

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I wouldn't mind going to Joe Kools in the daytime but its my bowling nite and we are in 1st with only one more nite to go, so I can't really miss it :bmad:

Zippy, didn't know about Bakers, but I forgot how to get there anyways :blush:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Madvetter said:
Zippy, didn't know about Bakers, but I forgot how to get there anyways :blush:
I-96 west past Novi to Milford Rd. North about a mile and it's on your right.

Brett

1 - 18 of 18 Posts