Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
bobby778 said:
Z06, what will it ET and MPH? My guess is 11.48 at 126.25 mph! :guiness:
11.60s to 11.80s @ 122-126 mph. On street tires all stock and a good track or conditions. :cool:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
.....and then Ranger runs the numbers it is supposed to run.Those will be the real numbers.... :cheers:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
11.8x @ 124+ Mph

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GaryZ06 said:
.....and then Ranger runs the numbers it is supposed to run.Those will be the real numbers.... :cheers:Texas ranger,lone ranger,park ranger, which ranger? :rofl:

·
Registered
220 Posts
If Road & Track tests it they will probably get high 12's around 115! Then whine about how cheap the interior is for a $70k car. :mad: Sorry, they really :cen: me off sometimes!

·
Registered
306 Posts
bobby778 said:
Z06, what will it ET and MPH? My guess is 11.48 at 126.25 mph! :guiness:
I sure hope you're right, but I think those numbers are bit optimistic. I have a gut feeling the numbers will be within one or two tenths of a second in the quarter compared to the SRT 10. I would love to see it run a half second faster than the viper, but I just don't see it.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
gtx76 said:
If Road & Track tests it they will probably get high 12's around 115! Then whine about how cheap the interior is for a $70k car. :mad: Sorry, they really :cen: me off sometimes!

Yeah...and then they will say it still won't beat a bmw cause it doesn't have a back seat!!! :bmad: :roll: :roll: :mah: :screwy: :screwy:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
gtx76 said:

Amen. :eek::

·
Registered
139 Posts
Motor Trend ?
Who cares.
One tiny notch above Consumer Reports "auto" guys.

I wonder if GM is going to buy MT "Car of the Year" for the Z06 ? :NoNo:

·
Registered
296 Posts
DRY HEAT said:
I sure hope you're right, but I think those numbers are bit optimistic. I have a gut feeling the numbers will be within one or two tenths of a second in the quarter compared to the SRT 10. I would love to see it run a half second faster than the viper, but I just don't see it.
I agree! .5" in the quarter is a lot. I expect the Z with its weight advantage of ~250lb will be 2 or 3 tenth faster than the Viper if driven properly.

Would love to see that the mags people from MT and C&D to invite Ron Fellow to the test. Put out two sets of numbers: one from Ron Fellow, the professional, one from the Mags racer-want-to-be. :jammin:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts