Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a 2007 Z and I live in Kirkland WA Where is everybody?

Sometimes I wonder also! I do see some running around and of course there are the meets at the XXX in Issaquah on the weekends. Im in the backwoods in Arlington so going to the XXX is an all day event for me so I rarely go.
Mine is a 02Z, when it grows up it wants to be a 08Z.:yeadog:
Dale

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Colorado HERE!!! I would to meet some more GOOD people on this site.

Joe
Hook up with Jim Lembo and make his caravan to the Fest this year ... usually there are three or four GOOD people there ... the rest are :crazy: :drunken:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in Los Angeles/Orange County Area :coo: Anyone know of any meets out here? I just purchase my 04 Z06 Aug 14. I wanna get an exhaust to let the beast roar, but wanted to meet with others who have an exhaust to get an idea of what I want on mine.

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
I'm in Los Angeles/Orange County Area :coo: Anyone know of any meets out here? I just purchase my 04 Z06 Aug 14. I wanna get an exhaust to let the beast roar, but wanted to meet with others who have an exhaust to get an idea of what I want on mine.
Congratulations on the C5Z and welcome to :z: Alex! :jammin:

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm in Bothell, WA., between Kirkland and Everett. I try to make it to the XXX drive-in on their vette dedicated day. But mostly love to take it to Pacific Raceways 3-4 times a year for some spirited lapping days. Anyone else in the area lapping their cars at Pacific Raceways?

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
I usually do one or two lapping days somewhere, Pacific, Portland or used to do Spokane but didn't make it out last year. Plan on the CMCS event this year weather permitting.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Across the water from the other Puget Sound brothers and sisters in Kitsap County. As my car is only track driven now, haven't been to a Vette gathering in a while. Pretty short for this area though as I move to someplace around DC in July. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts