Corvette Z06 Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
I have a 2007 Z and I live in Kirkland WA Where is everybody?
Kirkland..Home of Costco..That has gotta be good

About 300 miles East in Missoula, Montana here

How many on this thread in the Northwest are going to Bowling Green in Late May for the fest ? Teetering on the fence here..

Caravan Anyone?

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
How many on this thread in the Northwest are going to Bowling Green in Late May for the fest ? Teetering on the fence here..

Caravan Anyone?
No reason to be on the fence, just do it!
Get down to Kansas City and you can caravan in to BG with Norman and I.

Jimbo

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
No reason to be on the fence, just do it!
Get down to Kansas City and you can caravan in to BG with Norman and I.

Jimbo
Thanks Jim...I was kinda fishin for someone in the Northwest like Washington,Idaho or Oregon...maybe meet in Boise or some suitable location. From Missoula It's 1367 miles to KC and from KC to BG it's justa short 526 miles :anyone: :pop:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Thanks Jim...I was kinda fishin for someone in the Northwest like Washington,Idaho or Oregon...maybe meet in Boise or some suitable location. From Missoula It's 1367 miles to KC and from KC to BG it's justa short 526 miles :anyone: :pop:
You might want to send a PM to Pat Colwell (Mufflerbearing), He's in WA and has been to the Fest before. You never know, having someone to caravan most of the way with might be all he needs to get him to attend this year.
Definitely worth a shot! :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
Ocean Shores, WA. If I were you I would go to the Fest, at least once. We went in 09 and it was great. It is a long drive but worth it. Watch out for the Police and make sure you have a radar detector. I 90 to 35 is a good route with minimum police. We have been going to the ALMS Race in Laguna Seca the last few years and have had a great time and alot closer.
PM me if you have any questions.

Bob

·
Registered
247 Posts
Santa Cruz California.

I see Z06s around, don't really know if they are local or some of the many tourist we get here.

Got a 2002 Quick Sliver Z06 (hope to be selling soon) and my new 2012 Centennial Z06.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just saw another Centennial Z06 here in Santa Cruz. He got his from Coughlin in Ohio as it still had their license trim plate on it.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts