Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where Can I get the Z06 poster with the Z06 in the Desert. It may be the same as the ad that has appeard in a few Magazines.

Says something about overkill

It measures 24" x 36"

Thanks

Joe

·
Registered
0 Posts
Joe,

Those are some awesome pictures!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif If you find where we can download them, please share!! I've been looking for them too!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts

On 2001-03-27 19:08, N4C5S spewed forth this drivel:
I've got the pics, but they are no where near poster size....

JC
Yeah, feel like sharing them, Ole Buddy!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
I've heard there is a whole series. We need find out where we can download them and make our own posters. If anyone has the pix, send them to me and I will check on making posters and ship them out for cost of materials.

·
Registered
680 Posts
I AM INTERESTED Frank....Could these be made "movie poster" size?...Look good with a frame /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I will start searching!!

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OK Guys,

I've located a handfull of these posters. I am getting about 10 or so shipped to me as I write. I expect them here this week. I'll know final cost once the shipping is worked in after they arrive.

Joe

·
Registered
0 Posts
GNX...GREAT JOB!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Think ya might put ole Frankie on your list?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

On 2001-04-01 15:29, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
GNX...GREAT JOB!!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Think ya might put ole Frankie on your list?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I thought you were on your way to Detroit. I had you 1st in line anyway. Since I know you would have responded 1st if you were not traveling. Now I hope this guy comes through for me. He better, I already sent him a big money order last thursday.

Joe

·
Registered
117 Posts
I got one just by asking.

I sent an email to the Chevrolet Store web site asking if they offered the posters for sale. My email was passed on to the ad agency that did the photo shoot.

I received a reply from them stating that they were not making these for public sale, but that they did make some as gifts for some Corvette engineers. I was then asked if I wanted one because they had one left over, sitting in the corner!

My answer was of course YES and two days later I received the 24"x36" poster pictured above. No charge, not even shipping.

What a great company!

·
Registered
24 Posts
GNX, You've got mail. Save me one Please. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts