Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant seem to get rid of my 2001 w 1000 miles on it, But damn do thise 405 badges look good. Any info on getting them would be great. ps my car does have about 405 hp now so It wont be that bad of a thing to do. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I will sell yoy mine for $59K! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif FUBU69/LES BTW I will also throw in the '02 updates at no extra charge as well! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
FUBU, /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

NIB,

I'm not sure if any of our supporting vendors carry these. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Try West Coast Corvette.www.westcoastcorvette They carry the '01 badges in their catolog, page 34, $12.95 each. You might try calling them and see if they have the '02 badge's. 1-888-737-8388

Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Got 5 of them in stock available for sale. I will begin stocking Z06 specific items as I have been doing for years with my Buicks

Joe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts