Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have asked 3 shops now and they all tell me they can't do a z06 alignment after it's lowered. i wonder if they realize the lower is just on the stock bolts, or that the vettes are actually setup to do this? i just want to lower on the stock bolts, but might rethink if an alignment is gonna cost me an arm and a leg. i searched and saw someone said firestone did theirs, they told me they couldn't do one on a lowered z06.
thx!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I had mine done by RUF/Porsche over in Carrollton. I don't have the number handy, but this is the alignment shop that 21st Century MC uses.

And yes, my car was lowered on the stock bolts before I took it over there.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I also had mine done at RUF. They actually had to install 2 new front tires as well. Mine is lowered on new rear bolts and cut front bushings. They did a fantastic job! I would recommmend them to anyone. Call and ask for Wayne or Hans. 214-269-1570

·
Registered
74 Posts
$140

·
Registered
722 Posts
TXMike said:
same for me

You could definitely find cheaper places to do it, but then again, this is my Z06, not my nissan frontier beater that I take to NTB. When you see that shop and talk to the techs, you'll know you did the right thing. That shop is as clean as an operating table and they will take the time to explain as much as you would ever want to know about the alignment specs.

Also, reserve some time to check out the RUF tuner cars. They're awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts