Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What happened to Carl? Last I heard he was going to Europe, never heard from him again? He is a valuable member, being the 'Zaino' guy and all. Carl, where are you?

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Carl's around... I've seen him in a couple of different posts here lately. He keeps it low key though, because he's afraid I'll try to hit him up for some Zaino products.:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Re: He Frequents

ZO6LS6 said:
The "OTHER", forum now................:roll:
True, but only as the result of a "misunderstanding" (read: somewhat inadequate handling by others of a situation) here...

He's STILL a wealth of Corvette info, and is STILL the "Zaino Guy!" :)

-Kirk

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
I got my Zaino w/ZFX from Carl last week on tuesday the 18th. Great service and very polite person. Man that Zaino with ZFX is the shit! I put 3 coats on my Z06 and 540 in one day. Washing both cars with Dawn, Claying each car and then doing the Z2,Z6 3 times on each car. Took me about 9 hours total and I could have got it done maybe in 7. By putting it on very thin I only used 1oz for both cars and still had some left over to use it on my John Deere riding mower.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
gmblack3 said:
I got my Zaino w/ZFX from Carl last week on tuesday the 18th. Great service and very polite person. Man that Zaino with ZFX is the shit! I put 3 coats on my Z06 and 540 in one day. Washing both cars with Dawn, Claying each car and then doing the Z2,Z6 3 times on each car. Took me about 9 hours total and I could have got it done maybe in 7. By putting it on very thin I only used 1oz for both cars and still had some left over to use it on my John Deere riding mower.
Hey gm!!!

When you get done, come up and put a light coat on my Deere!:lol:

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Bill, I'll find out in the spring. I've had enough of that yard shit for a while! :puke:

70boss302 said:
:lol: But how do you get a good mow job with all that Zaino glare coming off the JD hood?????? :p Bill :cheers:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Offensive post

Moderators,

Please move the offensive post to banners.

Thanks, Z06Y LADY :( :(

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Re: Offensive post

Z06Y Lady said:
Moderators,

Please move the offensive post to banners.

Thanks, Z06Y LADY :( :(
My apologies Z06Y Lady, sometimes us moderators slip up -:eek: I tried to move it, but could not because I don't have moderator rights on this forum. So I have 'reported' it. :)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Irrelevant and Offensive

Z06Y Lady said:

Thanks Vince, If they are going to let you moderate, they ought to give you the tools and permissions to do the job.
They gave me all the tools I asked for - I just didn't select this particular forum to moderate. I use a modem, so my time is somewhat limited, and I had to choose forums I thought I could handle.

My Bad - I forgot to look to see which forum the thread was located before I tried 'moderating' :eek:

It's in capable hands. :)

Vince

·
Premium Member
1,090 Posts
I am confused. Is this not the banner section?

J

·
0 Posts
Carls a good man! The funny thing is I've never spoken or met him in person yet!

I would definitely consider him a friend.

Maybe we should all send him an email and tell him to come back..or..each of you could go to

www.c5forum.com in the zo6 section and tell him in a post.

Just my two cents. fwiw..

I know of no political boundries only good friendships.

Like I said..he's a good man. Lifes too short for bullsh-t.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.