Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad: i cant belive it i have a tpw of 9-17-01 and at 3400 still:mad: whats going on is it because its yellow or what . i cant wait any more going nuts .. i think a few more guys are in the same boat .. holy cow dealer said by the end of mounth .. is this normal when you have a tpw and at 3400 and the week goes by . and still nothing??:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
sabslt4 said:
:mad: i cant belive it i have a tpw of 9-17-01 and at 3400 still:mad: whats going on is it because its yellow or what . i cant wait any more going nuts .. i think a few more guys are in the same boat .. holy cow dealer said by the end of mounth .. is this normal when you have a tpw and at 3400 and the week goes by . and still nothing??:mad: :mad:

sabslt4 I am afrade it can be with a Yellow car. You are one step away from getting your Z produced. Hang in there:D

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Jim .. One of these days .. could be any day .. you're gonna get that call from Bob and all the waiting will be over. My car had a 9/3 TPW, came off the line on Friday the 7th, and was in Joliet the following Monday. When it happens, it's going to be at all once.

Once you get it, the waiting seems like nothing. You're gonna love this car. Be sure to keep us posted.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Mine was delivered to th dealer 5 days after it was built, but the dealer was near Detroit. I could take a few weeks depending upon where you live.:(

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
holy cow .. its built

well i think the wait is pretty much over , i thank everyone who told me to hang in there i was getting alittle goofy here . well its time to start:guiness: :guiness: then when i get it its really time to :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: . thanks to all .. i will keep you all posted.. thanks jim:z: :z: :z: :z: all the way.. :D :D :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Banner

Jim,

Keep that banner for a few extra days. Drape it around that new Z and take some pix!! :cool:

Are you going to the Route 66 show?? I'll be there on Saturday. Maybe we can hook up. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
route 66 show and banner

ok buddy i will hold up on shipping the banner till i get my car and i will drape it all over it , above it below it all over it:D :D then i will send you the pics so you can post them , then i will send you the banner, also there will be a little somthing for yoiu in the shipment with the banner , i think you will like , also i will be going to route 66 hope fully with the car weather permitting:D :D , also there should be a spot for all z06 vetts or a little special section for us . i will be there hopefully on sat so we can :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: have a few . ok buddytalk to yoiu soon .. jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts