Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did he pick up his new EB Z06? Is he racking up the miles? Would love to hear his impressions. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ran into Zippy at the Dream Cruise today. He does not have the car yet, but hopes to pick it up in about a week (after he returns from a weeklong road trip).

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Hi guys!
Had a great day at the annual Woodward Dream Cruise!!! So nice to bump into Lambinator just before I left! You've got to see his new MY Z with dark tinted windows! WOW! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Talked with Russ Craighead from Corvette Brand team at the Corvette display, and let me tell you what I saw.......3 Electron Blue Zee's! A 427 special edition C5 (hood remained close /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif all day). The soon-to-be released Anniversary Camaro...NICE! and the new SSR pickup.

Can not begin to tell 'ya how many wild, beautiful, awesome, cars, trucks, rods, customs I say all day just cruising up and down Woodward!

As Todd said, the new Z should be in any day now, and I am so excited....stayed off the phone & puter almost all day Friday waiting for "The call" from my salesman, but it never came so Monday Mrs Zippy and I load up the family sedan and head out for a week on the road. Will probably take my laptop to keep in touch, but probabably not until next Wednesday when we arrive in Harrisburg, Pa.

It's tired & I'm late..so long gang! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

The Zipster /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Your NCM Ambassador & Lifetime Member #902 Join the NCM! Call 1-800-53-VETTE
'02 Electron Blue/Black Coming in August!

S

·
0 Posts
I had a lot of fun talking with Zippy at the Dream Cruise BBQ also. Let me know when you guys get together again, I'm in Detroit every week, usually... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts