Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
topic says it all

basically, I am looking to convert an rx7 and I was wondering where to buy the engine/trans for the best price?

thnx

joe

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
JoeClams9 said:
topic says it all

basically, I am looking to convert an rx7 and I was wondering where to buy the engine/trans for the best price?

thnx

joe
Hello Joe.

If you are looking for new you can get new crate motors at places like SDPC and GM Parts Direct. LS1's for about 6K and LS6 for about 7K.

Transmissions new I think can be purchased at the same places for around $2500ish. Or, you can sometimes find them used for around $800.00 - $1000.00

Or, if you are looking for slightly used motor, I am selling a complete high performance LS6 long-block with only 23K miles for $4,500.00. This motor has been pulled for a larger motor.

This motor is in great condition and was tested then removed by one of the top Corvette shops and is ready to ship.

It has a long list of performance and durability upgrades.

If you are interested you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks, Perry

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a ls1 with 32k mi on it out of my 98 convrt. put a 383 in it. motor runs great and used no oil in the 5000mi I drove it. I would sell it for $3,500.00. Also I had a 69 camaro with a ls1 and 6 speed trans was it ever fun to drive. 4:11 posi it would turns heads. They make a very cool conversion. call me at 308-631-3010 if you have any ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts