Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can order a custom open car trailer that has the following properties:

1: can hold a Z06. My current trailer, which is 6' wide does not fit the width of the back of the car (trailer is 8 feet wide with the trailer tires).

2. Has a fairly low profile

3. has an overall length of less than 19 feet

4. I would prefer not to get a trailer that has an overall width of 8.5 feet since it is hard to be in some of the lanes on regular city streets.

5. Trailer itself is less than $3000 new. If anyone has a trailer they are selling that fits the above description, let me know.

6. I dont want a trailer that has a wood deck, metal only, with an open middle preferably would also like a beaver tail and integral ramps.

I know its a lot, thats why I want to do it right the first time.

Thanks in advance for any information!!!!!! ;)

Alex
email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
45 Posts
You might try Tommys Trailers at www.tommystrailers.com:

I purchased from them and found them to be very customer oriented. So much that when I wasn't totally satisfied with my jtrailer they built and delivered a new one! Excellent customer service. While They might be more than $3K, you get what you pay for. They will build it any way you want.

Tom E
Brea, Ca

·
Registered
267 Posts
One of the better trailers is Classic (www.classictrailers.com), My friend has one and it fits your specs to a "T".

Another consideration is where you live and how far are you from Bristol, Indiana Most trailer mfgrs (such as Hallmark, US, Classic, Renegade, etc are all located within 20 mile of Bristol. When I bought my enclosed trailer, I drove over and picked it up myself and saved over $700.00

·
Registered
36 Posts
Look on the internet for a Kwik load Trailer. They are located in Sherman Texas and Trailer tilts to offload the corvette. Several member in our club use them...

:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts