Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone carry 18x11 or 18x12 stock rims in a polished finish. I like the stock looking rims but want a little more meat in the rear.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Sent you a p.m.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks but I need them in Polish not Chrome. I was on the website and didnt see Polish as an option. I will email tomorrow. :z:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
DavidGP said:
Thanks but I need them in Polish not Chrome. I was on the website and didnt see Polish as an option. I will email tomorrow. :z:

Did you try the House of Wheels in Delray Fl.? :cheers:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
I too love the stock rim but want one that is wider. Has to be a postitive offset and not a negative. I want the tire under the fender. No, don't worry about the room under there. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Talk to Antivenom (Greg), a site vendor, he has a line on these wheels.

813-690-0175

Mark

·
Registered
184 Posts
I don't want to be left out!

Send me a PM too please.

:)

John

·
Registered
396 Posts
DELLZ06 said:
I don't want to be left out!

Send me a PM too please.

:)

John
sent you a p.m.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Moderators, I've already p.m. 'ed a few people about some 18x12 wheels I found. Would it be appropriate for me to post a link to an ebay seller who carries 18 x 12 chrome z06 wheels for anyone else who wants this info?

By the way, PerforminNorman told me that these particular wheels are offset for stock cars and not cars with mini-tubs, so they will stick out from the fenders a little bit.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Sorry, links to non-supporting vendors is not allowed.

One of our forum vendors sell these wheels, Antivenom, check his pricing.

Mark

·
Registered
184 Posts
Does anyone know if removing the brake ducts will cause a problem for normal daily driving or for 1/4 mile passes?

The installation of the 18x12's was quoted to me by the non-supporting vendor was as needing to remove the rear brake ducts...

Also, I just got my eastwood catalog and it has clear plastic adhesive paint protectors...might be just the ticket since these rims stick out about an inch farther than the stock rims. Someone stuck blue tape on their rear quarter panel last year at the fest and I never figured out why until now.

John.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
DELLZ06 said:
Does anyone know if removing the brake ducts will cause a problem for normal daily driving or for 1/4 mile passes?

The installation of the 18x12's was quoted to me by the non-supporting vendor was as needing to remove the rear brake ducts...

Also, I just got my eastwood catalog and it has clear plastic adhesive paint protectors...might be just the ticket since these rims stick out about an inch farther than the stock rims. Someone stuck blue tape on their rear quarter panel last year at the fest and I never figured out why until now.

John.
Remember that these rims stick outside of the fender-wells a good 1/2", maybe more and IMO don't look very good. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
The ones from AntiVenom clear and don't stick out. PM him or FRC Tom.

Mark (MDickie) has given you hints.........take heed!

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
mjustmike said:
The ones from AntiVenom clear and don't stick out. PM him or FRC Tom.

Mark (MDickie) has given you hints.........take heed!
There is no way you can mount a 12" wide rim on a C5 without either tubbing or them sticking out. :ity:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts