Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my PIAA fogs burnt out. I was told that there's somewhere you can order new ones for like $40 a pop instead of ordering the whole kit again for $200. Anyone have any idea? I'm tired of driving around with the gross stock headlights again.

thanks

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
I have some expeirence with PIAAs.

One of my foglights went out and piaa replaced it under warranty. I had it for under a year and had to fax them an invoice(which was gladly provided by [email protected]).

However, they dont look the same. The differnece is small but one is brighter than the other. I just dont feel like ordering new ones and throwing these out.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2002Z06Yellow said:
I have some expeirence with PIAAs.

One of my foglights went out and piaa replaced it under warranty. I had it for under a year and had to fax them an invoice(which was gladly provided by [email protected]).

However, they dont look the same. The differnece is small but one is brighter than the other. I just dont feel like ordering new ones and throwing these out.

hmm... thanks for the info. i just ordered one a few hours ago. i'll try and get an invoice though as i'm sure the other one will die soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts