Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a 2002 ZO6 wheel, right front. Does anyone know the best place to get just this one wheel?? It is a stock wheel.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How can you tell what wheel it is? The sticker just says aluminum 5 spoke wheel. I got the ZO6 2 months ago and it is an 02. I scraped the rim of the wheel on a curb, and there is no way I can look at that every day. Is fixing it a possibility also???

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
There is a front tire and wheel on Ebay right now for $550 has 2000 miles on tire. It is advertised for a 2001or 2002 but there is a difference between the two.

carzzy

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
There is a place up here in MA. There #800.261.0495 this type of repair usualy costs 75-100. I would check the local yellow pages under Wheel Repair. Ric

·
Registered
223 Posts
autolover said:
How can you tell what wheel it is? The sticker just says aluminum 5 spoke wheel. I got the ZO6 2 months ago and it is an 02. I scraped the rim of the wheel on a curb, and there is no way I can look at that every day. Is fixing it a possibility also???
Did same to my RR right out of the box, drove me nutz too, GM backordered new Speedline for 2.5 months. It just came in. $500+ :puke:

·
Registered
168 Posts
You can tell if it is an '01 forged wheel or '02 cast wheel... Feel the back of some of the spokes, if it has large "pockets" it is a casting. The pockets are where the mfg. puts size etc. info.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
stock

I have my 4 stocks but will only sell them as a set. They are in the back of the pic. (Painting garage checkered flag with safety yellow border).

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts