Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
There it is! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

edit: is that him? And who's the babe in the navy blue shirt? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

My Personal Webpage - click here

Click image below for Lamb Racing website

·
Registered
765 Posts
YEP! It was him....just saw him put up the green Z06VETTE.COM banner! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

WAY TO GO!

·
Registered
765 Posts
here it comes again - the banner!

edit: hey did that guy hit the pillar while pulling the car off the floor??? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif buh-bye ...and hey, what's that big oil spot from? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
AGENTZ06 I was able to watch just about the whole delivery. GREAT JOB! FUBU69/LES /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Damn, I missed it all!! His car wasn't on display when I left for Detroit, and by the time I got to the hotel, he was gone!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif Congrats Chris!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Jason,

I don't know if you have the software or not, but we can put all those pictures together as an annimated GIF....mini time lapsed movie. If you don't have the software, let me know and I will put them together for you.

Frank

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I watched him drive away at work from the outside webcam. Those images refreshed at what appeared to be an instant rate.
I don't know if anyone got any of those shots, but that would make a cool "video." Poor guy drove away with a car in front of him. I don't know if I will be able to resist lighting them up when I first hit the gas.
Congrats Chris,
chris

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah, frank...i have ALL of them. it's about 250 images total. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

i'm working on making an avi, mpeg, or wmv
mabye something tomorrow.

i need somewhere to host this stuff as i lost my second machine that was my server /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

-jason

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-08-06 09:54, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
I don't see it yet either. Hopefully it shows up before I have to catch my plane!!

Frank,I emailed Kitchs' pics to you...of him at his Z06 station..PROUDLY holding up the Z06vette.com /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 18 of 18 Posts