Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ordered a new Vanity plate. What do you think?
About 1 1/2 years ago, several of us Long Island crew guys got together and decided to hold the 1st Annual Long Island Hooters Call. We were all very excited since we knew Five O Joe and NO MERCY would be coming to our event. That was the first time I met this very fine person we all know as Five O Joe and saw NO MERCY in person. When Joe parked NO MERCY next to my Z06 at the Hooter's Call, I fell in love with his car. I had seen pictures of NO MERCY on this site and others, and had read all the write ups about the car, but seeing, and most of all hearing, this beautiful car up close, was a moving experience for me. I thought to myself, I love my car, but, if I ever had the chance to own a car like Joe's...nah, that would never happen.

Well, it has happened. Joe gave me that chance, and for that I thank him. He has entrusted my with the task of caring for NO MERCY. I will care for NO MERCY as well as the two previous owners have cared for the car. I feel proud to now carry the NO MERCY torch. I hope I'm up to the challenge.

There are faster cars out there, there are nicer cars out there, but there is only 1 NO MERCY (At least for now) out there. And she now resides on Long Island. Now I need a trailer to get to the FEST :thumb:

"NO MERCY".

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
damn..
thats where she went..

good luck with her..

see you at the fest

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Congrats! :z:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Congrats, I know you will keep her shiny as a new penny :z:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Its a great Honor to have both you Geo and No Mercy on Long Island. Enjoy and be Safe.

Best Of Luck :usa: :usa: :usa: :coo: :coo: :coo: :coo: :coo:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
:coo:
from an earlier post this week, I thought you were leaving the fold...

congrats!! :cheers:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
George, so tomorrow is the big day. A sleepless night :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Great choice in your new ride George :yeadog: Long Island just stepped it up a notch Be Sure :thumb:

:cheers:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Ah, the post I've been waiting for. You deserve it, Geo. Joe, if you're reading this, you picked the right guy to care for this special car. He'll make you proud !

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
George,

You are the only person I give Joe permission to sell No Mercy to. :D

Congrats...a special car amongst the ranks of the Z06's to a special person amongst men. :cheers:

Don

1 - 20 of 86 Posts