Corvette Z06 Forum banner

Which color combo would you choose?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Which color combo would you choose given these four options?

p.s.- Mods, please delete my other thread started yesterday. I posted it w/o a poll by accident and now it is useless. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I voted for silver because I've become to old/lazy for another black car. If I was your age it would black all the way. :cheers:

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
KCMAGS said:
I voted for silver because I've become to old/lazy for another black car. If I was your age it would black all the way. :cheers:
I am leaning towards the silver with charcoal rims and a chrome lip myself. The LB also looks awsome when I saw it i person. it is going to be a tough choice.

I already have a black car, so I think i need to change it, unless I see a black Z in person and get blown away (Which will probably be the case, lol)

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DavidNJ said:
Where does the chrome lip come from???
It is a hard choice becuase imo, the Lemans Blue on this car is the best color. But then again, you can't really get anything as far as rims with the Blue except for chrome.

Silver is my 2nd favorite color on the new Z, but with the charcoal rims and the chrome lip, I think it might be a better looking package than the Blue and chrome. Therefore, I can't deicde what I want. How about some photoshop experts..;)

·
Registered
911 Posts

I have the Blk/Blk car and it gets hella comments by lots of people it also has a Carbon Fiber hood :z: :jawdrop:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
um.......blk/blk......why do they even offer other colors??

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Zlicious said:
It is a hard choice becuase imo, the Lemans Blue on this car is the best color. But then again, you can't really get anything as far as rims with the Blue except for chrome.

Silver is my 2nd favorite color on the new Z, but with the charcoal rims and the chrome lip, I think it might be a better looking package than the Blue and chrome. Therefore, I can't deicde what I want. How about some photoshop experts..;)

hopefully gene/phantasms will post up a pic, his car looks f-in nasty with EB, the grandsport stripe and black rims...

·
Registered
79 Posts
undertaker said:
um.......blk/blk......why do they even offer other colors??
I have to agree on this one the black C6Z06 at the fest would have looked downright evil if it would of had black rims.
:jammin:

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
undertaker said:
hopefully gene/phantasms will post up a pic, his car looks f-in nasty with EB, the grandsport stripe and black rims...
Here you go

As for the new Z it will most likely be 100% black

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
phantasms said:
Here you go

As for the new Z it will most likely be 100% black
Where do you get your rims powderocated?

Your car looks good..I am just sick of black and wanting a change. It is between the silver choice or the Blue choice.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
i bought them powedercoated from a member here. the guy that had the yellow 427TT.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
phantasms said:
i bought them powedercoated from a member here. the guy that had the yellow 427TT.
Got ya. Kind of off topic here, but have you ever raced an SRT-10 with your current setup on your Z?

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Zlicious said:
Got ya. Kind of off topic here, but have you ever raced an SRT-10 with your current setup on your Z?
no not yet.

but i did race a gallardo saturday in a 30mph zone in front of a bunch of cops from 30 to 150. i beat him twice.

i'm sure that comment only poses more questions :lol:

i'll have the video by the weekend and will explain when i post it.

i've also raced my friends 911 turbo S which as the X50 and all the options. it's always very very close.

those are the only things that have been close

everything else (ferrari's) i crush

looking forward to racing an srt10..i think it would be very close

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Please post the video when you can..Looking forward to seeing that video. When you race the SRT, lets us know the outcome.

I did not know that an X50 would be quicker than Gallardo. This is all nice to know because the C6 Z should blow these cars out..:)

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
i probably wont race an SRT10 anytime soon because none of my friends have them. but i'll let you know how i handle a F430 next weekend. ;)

FYI i did get beat today. by a Z3. for real. I hopped onto the parkway hard and loud. i saw some Z3 on my ass. I figure I'll tap the gas and he'll be gone. 60mph ...nope. 80mph...nope 100mph still on my ass. a car came into his lane and he had to get off of it. so he didn't technically beat me but i have a feeling if we really went head to head he would take me. he had some insane turbo on it. gave the guy a big thumbs up. he's one of the only cars to ever beat me.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
phantasms said:
i probably wont race an SRT10 anytime soon because none of my friends have them. but i'll let you know how i handle a F430 next weekend. ;)

FYI i did get beat today. by a Z3. for real. I hopped onto the parkway hard and loud. i saw some Z3 on my ass. I figure I'll tap the gas and he'll be gone. 60mph ...nope. 80mph...nope 100mph still on my ass. a car came into his lane and he had to get off of it. so he didn't technically beat me but i have a feeling if we really went head to head he would take me. he had some insane turbo on it. gave the guy a big thumbs up. he's one of the only cars to ever beat me.
wow, haha. Some cars come off as a surprise.

When you race that F430, PLEASE let me know how u did, or if u get on vid send it over this way. I am not sure if you are going to post it on here due to the mods against street racing. If you are, cool. If not, PM me..good luck, I think it might barely edge you out, but we will see.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I voted for silver with the charcoal rims although I like my blk with the blk rims I think it's time for a change.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts