Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Z06 Maniac!!
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you read my post about having my car dynoed this weekend in BG, you'll see that on a competitor's dyno I had some great #s. Should I use them in the sig. or use the #s from DRM?

· Z06 Maniac!!
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tom, I know their #s are high, but the question remains, should I use them. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif After all, they are from an independent dyno (I don't have any of their parts on my car). I do think DRM's dyno yeilds lower #s than most. Most Z06s they've tested stock read in the 320s rwhp which is much lower than most others. Truth may be somewhere in the middle. So what is a poor Z06 owner to do?

· Z06 Maniac!!
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Frank, I read that too, but I'm not sure it helps much. We have hp #s that are 15 rwhp apart (3%) and we have torque #s that are 30 rwt apart(7%). One dyno seems to measure high and the other seems to measure low. I suppose I should just use the ones I like best. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.