Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Again thanks to all for the info you all have provide me so far. I've found my sequence number 3503, date the car was built from GM
home office 8/03/01.(verified)

I have the window sticker and it shows order number DKPCJN.
What does that mean? My VIN'x last five numbers are 02775.

Anyone have any idea what production number Z06 I have or whom I should contact please let me know. I'll follow up on it.

I've always tried to keep documentation on all the corvettes I've ever owned especially midyears. Hard to believe some of these cars will be around 25/30 years from now and any prior documented history is really important to the cars when they get at that ripe age as we all know. I hope you all appreciate where I'm coming from.

Thanks again.
george

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
george,

Maybe if you write a nice letter to Wil Cooksey at the BG plant, you'll get the exact number. I can only give you an esimate.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
George:

Did you know that each new Vet has the build sheet tucked into the front frame cross member? You need to remove the front fascia to retrieve it.

Another idea, is to contact the NCM at www.corvettemuseum.com or 1-80-53-VETTE and they can provide a copy of your (and most any other) C5 build sheet. :D

Zippy :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Zippidy Doo Dah!

Zippy said:

Another idea, is to contact the NCM at www.corvettemuseum.com or 1-80-53-VETTE and they can provide a copy of your (and most any other) C5 build sheet. :D

Zippy :z: :z:
I have sent 4 emails to one of the Gals at the Museum about repro build sheets and window stickers for the 2002 (2002 NOT listed on the order site menu) and have NOT received any answer:mad: WTF's up wid dat:-? Spmeones asleep at the switch down at Corvette town:eek:
:cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts