• BPP

Votes: 82 12.5%

• Total voters
141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Another vote for MGW

I've got the MGW, nice shifter, short, a little stiff in the Winter for the first few miles. It took a bit to get it to break in (couple months of regular driving), but it has been consistent for the last year.

·
Z06 Tech Advisor
1,813 Posts
Kirban is the best, built by a small performance company and they stand up to their designs.
The one in my 2001 Z06 has been on for 9 years and I called them to see if due to age if anything is needed to clean or service them.
I said shifter might be a bit stiffer then when new and business owner said lifetime warranty and shipped me a brand new one at no charge if I decided to change it.

True to his word a new unit got to me the same week

·
9,755 Posts
Kirban is the best, built by a small performance company and they stand up to their designs.
The one in my 2001 Z06 has been on for 9 years and I called them to see if due to age if anything is needed to clean or service them.
I said shifter might be a bit stiffer then when new and business owner said lifetime warranty and shipped me a brand new one at no charge if I decided to change it.

True to his word a new unit got to me the same week
That, my friends, is called customer service - something that is becoming increasingly hard to find. :yeadog: Kudos to Kirban!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Put in a Hurst, and my God, what a difference!��
It is tight, fast, and precise, everything the stocker should be.
Only regret.....not doing it sooner

141 - 147 of 147 Posts