Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing a lot of reading, and understand the point that suspension setup is an art. I want someone to setup my ride-height, alignment and corner weighting. And possibly install T1 bars. My car is an 02 Z and it is lowered a little more than the stock bolts would allow. I'm thinking about having it raised and adjusted.
I do lots of trackdays and am at the instructor level, so I want something that will be good on the track.

I know everyone will recommend Phoenix. I'm sure they are the best but I live on the west coast, near Sacramento, CA.
Who are the best shops on the west coast, preferably northern CA that have actual experience setting up corvettes for tracks?

·
Registered
135 Posts
jrummi said:
I've been doing a lot of reading, and understand the point that suspension setup is an art. I want someone to setup my ride-height, alignment and corner weighting. And possibly install T1 bars. My car is an 02 Z and it is lowered a little more than the stock bolts would allow. I'm thinking about having it raised and adjusted.
I do lots of trackdays and am at the instructor level, so I want something that will be good on the track.

I know everyone will recommend Phoenix. I'm sure they are the best but I live on the west coast, near Sacramento, CA.
Who are the best shops on the west coast, preferably northern CA that have actual experience setting up corvettes for tracks?
Mark Stein at MSI in Roseville does excellent suspension work. He has set my car up a few times.

George

·
Registered
350 Posts
Scotty White and the "Naykid" racing guys ran vettes for years until switching to Vipers this year. He always seemed to run pretty well and I know he's on the west coast - Washington state I think.

To be honest though, after seeing what the Phoenix guys did for my ride, I think I'd take a long road trip, see the country, and end up in Pennsylvania for a day or two and have Joe and his guys at Phoenix go thru the car!!!!!! They're worth the trip!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts