Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I exercised my 02. I took my wifes friends husband who drives one of the "FOREIGN" cars. He calls it his "Beamer" or some sick name (whatever). I thought they were called BMW's.

On the way back home after pussy footing around I cut behind Bristol's race track. I told him to get ready to go for a real ride because I needed to exercise the car.

I went back to a good safe straight stretch of road that passes near the 1/4 mile strip entrance to Thunder Valley so I could slap through some gears because I was getting sick of this BEAMER or REAM JOB crap he was comparing to my 02.

I told him to hold on because I was going to turn on the traction action (active/handling). We'll, we all know how the Z06 bites when you grab a gear when it's activated. I went through 4 gears hard only twice. Then headed home.

On the way home he said I hurt him. What?????? How the hell did I hurt you I asked. His reply was I shifted to hard and the car jumped forward so hard it kept jerking his head back and forth.

I laughed and told him what did you expect the car to do, it's a Z06 Corvette it's suppose to run like that. These cars don't play.

He then said the my shifting shook him up. Now I was getting worried this guys whimping out and may be looking for a lawyer the way he's whining.

This evening his wife was talking to mine and said I had hurt his neck in the 02. I had terrorized him behind the Bristol track with my driving and he thought the car was unsafe and should be left on a track not the street.

All I can say is beware of pencil necks.

:guiness:

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
:eek: What a puss! I guess dat "beamer" doesn't have that kind of torque :lol:

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
'You hurt my neck...what a wimp

I LOVE to scare those guys "that think their cars are SO fast!
What a wimp! Meow. :lol:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I saw that guy on my way home from picking up the vette at the museum. I slowed enough that the gf could snap a picture. Then we laughed about it for a day or so!!!

The correct term is "Candy Ass"!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

chris

·
Premium Member
2001 Z06
3,461 Posts
I'll bet he pee's like a pup too? :cry: :p :p

If you can't run with the BIG DOGS, you better stay on the porch!!! :sneaky: :sneaky: :crazy: :crazy: :z:

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Free lunch

Expect a lawsuit......with friends like this, who needs enemies..............
You warned him, and he still left a stain in his shorts.............
:puke:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I can't resist several observations:

1. If he keeps referring to his "beamer", then he's not a serious BMW enthusiast. People that talk about their "beamers" usually buy the car for the badge only, unaware that that "beamers" are actually BMW bikes. Real BMW enthusiasts correctly refer to their cars as "Bimmers".

2. I would be surprised if this guy owned a manual shift car, let alone an M3 or M5. While not up to a Z06, either of these cars driven to the max will certainly give your neck a good snap.

3. Finally, what was he thinking when he climbed into a Corvette? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to be capable of anticipating a kick ass ride.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm tired of "social" BMW owners.

·
Registered
81 Posts
:lol: Hahaha what a wuss. I usually don't pick on people but that is just pathetic. Next time he's over, ask him if he wants to go for another ride. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Z06-less said:
:lol: Hahaha what a wuss. I usually don't pick on people but that is just pathetic. Next time he's over, ask him if he wants to go for another ride. :)
Better yet, call him up and ask to take him for another ride! :D

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I think moderators are supposed to maintain a certain amount of decorum and seriousness... It's part of the job, but I will say:

WUSSY!!!
WUSSY!!!
WUSSY!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dan "Snap my neck in a Z06 anytime" Farmer

·
Registered
495 Posts
YA BULLY,,I bet your wife thinks that you did it on purpose doesn't she? Damn,,don't you hate it when that happens?:sneaky: :roll: :yeadog:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Liked your story.

This past summer I took a friend from the marina for a ride. He always has some fancy ride - BMW now. He also has a Modena ordered. He was wearing shorts so he put his keys and cell phone on the floorboard. When I grabbed second gear his stuff went to the rear and he got real quiet.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Roger Ramjet said:
Liked your story.

This past summer I took a friend from the marina for a ride. He always has some fancy ride - BMW now. He also has a Modena ordered. He was wearing shorts so he put his keys and cell phone on the floorboard. When I grabbed second gear his stuff went to the rear and he got real quiet.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I love it!! That is a funny story. You should put a sign in your Z06 that says, "Get in, Sit down, Hang on and Shut up!" :lol:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts