Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I believe I saw a thread requesting some white Z06 photoshops a week or so ago, but they looked a little too grey/silver IMO. I though it was in the white Z06 poll thread but didn't see them in there. So here you go.

Full Size

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Its gorgeous. And it has to be easier than black to keep clean...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Fact: GM only sold a few hundred Z06 Corvettes in 2001. They only produced a few hundred!!! How can anyone justify
not bringing back a color that every year out is right there with black and red in sales??!!

BRING BACK WHITE!!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
c5scottman said:
Fact: GM only sold a few hundred Z06 Corvettes in 2001. They only produced a few hundred!!! How can anyone justify
not bringing back a color that every year out is right there with black and red in sales??!!

BRING BACK WHITE!!!!!
No kidding, plus not having white rubs against tradition (53). White should always be available, even if it sells horribly the least they could do is call it "special paint" with a reasonable fee.

Speaking of which, if you select the build your own option on the website there is a $300 option called "Special paint (R6P)", this is not the "premium tint coat" option and is available regardless of which color you select. Does anyone know exactly what this option means?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I would buy a white C6 Z06 in a flash, IF it was offered. Unfortunately, GM decided to drop it for the 2006 Z06. :mad:

Color choices are: Black, Blue, Orange, Silver. Yellow, or Red.
That's all, folks. :(

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I would like the top half white, the bottom half black--call it the Ebony and Ivory edition. The seats would be black with white stitching. The wheels would be black with a polished rim. With it you would get a mini-CD with that charming song by McCartney and old, weird Jacko. Cool, huh? ;)

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
White, that's the color that everyone likes, but no one buys. Go figure. :lol:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I heard that you CAN get a C6 WHITE Z06 for export only. Anyone heard of this option? If so, what could keep someone from bringing a Vette back to the U.SA. ????

·
Registered
228 Posts
The minute they bring back White my order goes in!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Thats my car... :jammin:
GM probably won't make one though. I was searching inventory of C6's throught the country, and there were no white cars. So demand for white must not be there. :-?

·
Registered
228 Posts
scotts said:
Thats my car... :jammin:
GM probably won't make one though. I was searching inventory of C6's throught the country, and there were no white cars. So demand for white must not be there. :-?
The demand is their just they are mostly Sold! At the dealer here in Tysons Corner ,Virginia, they have about 20 C-6's setting at the dealership, but the white ones are Sold and gone. I wish they would let us COPO one!

Interesting footnote....they have 2005's in both the Millenium and Velocity Yellow colors. The Yellows are really different when you see them together. Apparently they started building in the VY color before 2006!

·
Registered
197 Posts
YBS1 said:
No kidding, plus not having white rubs against tradition (53). White should always be available, even if it sells horribly the least they could do is call it "special paint" with a reasonable fee.

Speaking of which, if you select the build your own option on the website there is a $300 option called "Special paint (R6P)", this is not the "premium tint coat" option and is available regardless of which color you select. Does anyone know exactly what this option means?
The "Special Paint" option is a charge for Le Mans Blue only according to the GM website.
Does anyone know why this color is more money? You would think it's no different than any other metalic color and not different editions like the CE's in '04.

That white sure looks great, :jammin: hopefully they will offer it in '07.

Doug :cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts