Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

As it looks now, I'll be attending Carlisle's HUGE (so I'm told) Vette show on Saturday, 8/25 (show goes from Friday to Sunday). Now, I've never been there, but I understnad that the "stage area" is a good, centralized meeting spot. Who else from here is going to be there on Saturday? Feel like picking a time and place to meet your fellow Z06Vette.com brethren?

-Kirk

PS -- Carl, I know the Bikini Team has been banned (and so you're threatening not to go).. But can't you round up a hussy or two and come anyway?!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
KMeloney,

Tentively planning CT to carlise, lv fri 24, Staging area would be good on Sat, time flexable..........

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I plan to be there on Saturday, early - it is a HUGE show. Baby EB will have about 750 miles or so on her, since picking her up at BG on the 23rd. The C5s usually park up on a hill overlooking the grandstand. You need to pay to park on the showfield - recommend you pay in advance since you will need to go through Gate 3, and it can be a zoo! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Hopefully my car will first stop at the Breathless Performance trailer to have Ernie install a Vortex - gotta start baby off right. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Yeah, I know the new airbox is a bit more open, but i still believe a good cold air intake system will be worth the price - more cold air n for the headers to get back out!

cya

·
Registered
528 Posts
I will be there each day. Our Vette club handles some of the parking chores. So I'll be there early each day. We have an area just inside gate 3. If you see the Z there please stop on by. The stage sounds like a good place to meet also... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif If we get the tee's in time. I'll be the guy parking cars in a Z06vette.com T-shirt. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hi there,
I will be roaming, or with Miss Mako, but I will be looking for the shirts, and I will have my nametag on.
Ill be looking, c4c5 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Reading this is like poring salt in my wound. I was going to go for the dealership and that plan has sence cancelled. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif I was at Blommington and had a blast. We had a few Vettes disp. there and was there all week. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
109 Posts
BLEUBYU,

I will be leaving early sat morning from annandale, if you want to hook up for the ride up there let me know.

Craig

·
Registered
837 Posts
I'll be there on Saturday and will be looking for ya'll.

Suspect the portable dynojet will be set up and awaiting the folks with 02s that have 500+ miles.

Ranger

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
CRaigK - we will hopefully be leaving about 6:30 A.M. on Sat - I live just south of Lake Ridge in PW County. We were planning to take Rt 28 through Manassas, then get on the Dulles GreenWay, then 15 North.

How were you planning to go?

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Mrs Zippy & I plan on arriving at our hotel in Harrisburg on Thursday. We also plan on helping Ben Labaree at his "Corvettes Conquer Cancer" booth at this show. So stop by and say "HI." Yes, I will be wearing my "ZIPPY" name tag. Our car will be parked "on the hill" with the C5 Registry group.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Those who ordered shirts will have them for Carlisle barring any catastrophe at the printers..... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

JC

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
N4C5S, I did the pre order, how are you receiving payment? I will be at Carlisle on 8/25 - or are you setting up something via the forum?

Probably a dumb question, but I have been up since 5 A.M!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Thanks...

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Not dumb at all.

I'll post this in its own topic next week, but in short, I use a secure, verified Pay Pal account for all forum business.

I have a script that will allow you to enter the email you ordered under, then it will spit out a summary for you to check over, then a button to allow secure CC payment. As soon as we get the verification (usually a matter of minutes) your order will be packed and shipped.

The magic of database driven sites /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
575 Posts
Be lookin for Zippy and the gang at Carlisle. Our Corvettes On The Cape Fun Rally donated some of our proceds to Ben and his wonderful effort. Had our president give him a check a few weeks ago.
I'll be the guy without a Vette /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
Bob

·
Registered
41 Posts
We'll be there during the entire event. We have been going there for several years and find it to be a must go event..

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Zman will be there,like the past 16 years straight... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Vetteless though /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif since the GENERAL ABSOLUTELY can not get his $hit together on the TPW /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Will PROUDLY be wearing the Z06vette.com T-shirt for certain. Looking forward to meeting all you swell bunch of guys here on the Forum!!
Zman.....

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'll be there all weekend. Where should we mught? Sometime saturday? Hey, IMAZ06 we're leaving out of Cheshire so call me before then if you want to go with a group. EDGZ06

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hey ED,
What about the trans?????????
c4c5 /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

1 - 20 of 22 Posts