Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to give thanks to everyone that has made this site what it is.

I'd like to know who had the idea to come up with it?

Also, it took a while to find such a great site---is this site listed with all the big search engines?

I bet there are a lot more Z06 fans out there just like me....but they might not know how to find us.

I think this site is invaluable...it really speaks for itself. I can't wait to get my first Corvette---I have adored them since childhood.

I know I made a good choice.

Waiting patiently,

Jeff Nation
Frisco, TX

·
Registered
0 Posts
This site was the brainchild of N4C5S, JC!! :cool: I don't think he ever expected or intended it to grow into the monster that it has, but with a little coaxing from his friends :D, we've turned it into the best site on the net!!

Poor guy needs a vacation!! :lol: He's put hundreds (thousands) of hours into this, but I think its been worth it. So JC is the man you need to thank!! :guiness:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
I may have started it, but without Frank we would be nothing.

Since I had seen Frank's dedication and enthusiasm on the other board, I gave him Moderator not knowing that (at the time) it was a LOT of hard work. Well, he ran with it and recruited most of our current members and gave me suggestions on the site, all just because he loved doing it.....amazing. Now, he's a full administrator....

I actually considered dropping the site at one point, but due to Frank's enthusiasm, I just couldn't bring myself to do it....

The recent trip to Carlisle really opened my eyes as to how every one of you care about this car and what it stands for. There's no turning back now. We're gonna be the best. Period.

The moderators kick ass, the members are the best people we could hope for, and we're gonna take this thing as far as we can......

And most of all, thanks for everything Frank you are a true enthusiast and the best friend a person could hope for.

JC

·
Registered
680 Posts
Here's to Frank and JC:guiness: And here's to ALL the members:guiness: And here's to the Z06 Vette:guiness: :guiness: And here's to summer driving:guiness: and here's to.........:-D

I love my Z!!:grin:

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
What JZ said. Another round please!

·
Registered
991 Posts
A quote from Berry Gordy when he first signed the Jackson 5 "we are taking them to the top and beyond" This is what has happened here, to the top and beyond !!!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
This Site

jnation

Indeed big tanks go to JC & Frank. Without them this would not be.

Cheers to them,

:guiness: :D :guiness: :D

And answer to your ??, yes this site is found by all major search engines........... :cool:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Here ! Here! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
A big HELL YEA!!! to JC and Frank and the other moderators.Your go 4 it attitude, time, dedication makes this site the best ever THANKS!!!!:cheers: :guiness:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
:guiness: A round of drinks and "pats on the backs" for Frank and Jason. Oh yeah, to the newest moderators too and Carl and the others too. YOu guys are doing a great job and we love you for it. Another round bartender:guiness: :D Bill:D

·
Registered
173 Posts
Found the site after purchasing my first vette which is a Z06, by accident while surfing the net for info on the car. Have found lots of useful info. Thanks for putting the forum together.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hello my name is Bill, I am a Z06vette.com addict. You all reply: HELLO BILL!!!! I continue: I have not driven my vette in 12 hours 23 minutes. Six of my twelve steps involve shifting. I get a site fix in the AM and last thing in the evening. Don't tell but sometimes about 2 PM, I sneak a little peek at work. With all of your help and a lot of prayer I will remain an addict for the forseeable future. Thanks for creating and nurturing this site.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts