Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to hear from every owner that bought their dream car through Rick. I am very excited to know that this site endorses him fully.

Sincerely,

David Jeffrey Nation---soon to be Z owner!

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
jnation said:
I would love to hear from every owner that bought their dream car through Rick. I am very excited to know that this site endorses him fully.

Sincerely,

David Jeffrey Nation---soon to be Z owner!

I have one on order from Rick. He has been the most knowledgeable salesperson I have spoken with. Always has immediate answers to my questions, no high pressure sales, always speaks in a straight forward manner, and is very courteous and professional. (How am I doin Rick?) ;) I previously talked with so many salespeople that just didn't know their product, that dealing with Rick has been a breath of fresh air. Of course if he ends up sending my Courtesy delivery to Maine instead of Washington State, forget everything I just said! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought my 2002 MY Z06 from him. Worked out just fine. I would do it again.

D.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I haven't purchased from him, however I have visited him at his dealership on other business. He's always been helpful and straight-up with me.

Now U Z Me will be picking up a Z from Rick very, very soon.

Vince :z:

This might be better in the 'Dealer Experience' forum...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Like Vince said, I will be picking up my new Z from Rick shortly.

The deal has been a pleasure... straight up and on time.
Rick has allocation, knows his product well and prices below MSRP... good enough for me plus I live in GA.

Send me an email if I can help.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought my 02 from Rick about three weeks ago. Everything went great! I would recommend him to others and I plan on visiting him again in three years...

Chris.
Chicago, IL.
:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts