Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Nate today about the Z Repro chromies that Xtreme sells, and he says they are really high quality.

Anyone have them, and if so I would like to hear feedback from owners. Any good or bad ...

Thanks
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I'm going with an extra set of 02 Factories, and having them chromed....a little more $$$ but I will never have a concern in the back of my mind about the integrity of the wheel at high speed, or loading...

JMHO

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Z0000006 said:
I'm going with an extra set of 02 Factories, and having them chromed....a little more $$$ but I will never have a concern in the back of my mind about the integrity of the wheel at high speed, or loading...

JMHO

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
According to some of the vendors selling the repro wheels, they have has them load tested and found that they are actually stronger than the OEMs. If these guys are telling the truth is another issue :D.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I guarantee, no questions asked, you will love our offerings.
We stand behind our repros 100 percent and offer a 3 year warranty on the chrome. You wont see many vendors with that warranty!

Nate

·
Registered
291 Posts
We got our chrome repros from Nate a few months ago and they are all he claims, just fantastic!! They really look great on the Electron Blue.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
FUBU69 said:
Factory chromed for me. Check it out. Fubu/Les

Who and how much was the chrome :) I just want to make sure that it's my wheels that I get back :eek:

Rob :cheers:

·
Registered
331 Posts
hey fubu those wheels look awesome with the e/blue!!! i will get chromies as soon as i can swing it. but repo's due to cost though!! sweet lookin' ride bro! is that a number 3 on a plate over your air filter box???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts