Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it looks like im close to getting my Z but i need to know who to go to. I almost dont care where i have to go to get MSRP but i dont wanna have to go all the way to the east coast to get it if I can avoid it. Anyone have some advise on who and where to go. Thanks for your help /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come on guys....i know someone out there could give me some input?????? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif

RedZ

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i appreciate your help Wes. I'll be calling them in the morning loking for rick /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Brandon (RedZ)

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
I welcomed Rick to the fold as a supporting vendor a few days ago. We have been e-mailing back and forth since. A minute ago I sent him (my lets do it) message that he can start on in the a.m. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
157 Posts

On 2001-08-17 01:04, RedZ06Vette spewed forth this drivel:
i appreciate your help Wes. I'll be calling them in the morning loking for rick /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Brandon (RedZ)
No problem at all pal /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Hey guys thanks so much for the email and phone calls. Wes thanks for the ref. And JC I know where my bread is buttered. lol /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Oh about the title of this post. I do. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

[email protected]
Click WWW above for my home page.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, you guys are so nice it almost makes me wanna tear up. this whole forum is filled with a bunch of good guys. Everyone is always ready and waiting to help someone out. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif well im going to bed...peace out....... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

RedZ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts