Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just looked up my deposit and buyers order that was taken on September 13th 2002..... OMG, when may car comes in next month it will be 3 loooong years that I have waited for this new Z06. Back then we did not know what they would even call the car so on my order it says " C6 High Output Model if produced"

Tony

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
WOW that's a long time lol

·
Registered
203 Posts
I can't remember, but it was about a week after forum dealers opened their lists. Maybe 18 months ago.

Bob

·
Registered
55 Posts
NaplesZ06 said:
I just looked up my deposit and buyers order that was taken on September 13th 2002..... OMG, when may car comes in next month it will be 3 loooong years that I have waited for this new Z06. Back then we did not know what they would even call the car so on my order it says " C6 High Output Model if produced"

Tony
Which dealer?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tomasy said:
I have the feeling you have the record. I am surprised the dealer would take an order this far ahead.

The long version of the story is.... I had the #1 spot for the 2001 Z06, it came in and had a engine problem that kept it in the shop for a month while the people after me were driving their cars I was stuck in a GM rental. So when they first decided to take deposits for the new C6, I asked and they said they were not taking Z orders since it was too far out and did not know if they would even make it. I reminded them of my hassle with the first one and they decided to take my deposit. The dealer is Bob Taylor Chevrolet in Naples Florida (where I live) they sell @ MSRP and have been very good to me. I don't praise many dealers but they handled my 01' Z06 situation the right way and did the right thing for me on this one.

Tony

·
Registered
215 Posts
Not sure exactly when I put my $$$ down with Rick, I'd have to look it up.... ;) But it was around Jan-Feb of 2004, So I've been waiting just about as long as you....

Rick C6 order form was so new it didn't even have a Z06 on it -- I had to right it in!!! :cool:

Here's to an awesome car just about to get to us.... :mug:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
PimpDadd said:
Not sure exactly when I put my $$$ down with Rick, I'd have to look it up.... ;) But it was around Jan-Feb of 2004, So I've been waiting just about as long as you....

Rick C6 order form was so new it didn't even have a Z06 on it -- I had to right it in!!! :cool:

QUOTE]

Jan. 2004 # 5 on our list. :cheers: :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts