Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dunno if u guys have seen my thread in the general forum but i am thinking about spending around 10k to get some more power out of the car and well i want to do lengnefelter but shipping the car out and waiting for it and stuff might be too much for " me patience" so does any one know a real corvette shop in this area?

·
Premium Member
9,755 Posts
Try Tony's in Gaithersburg, MD. They specialize in Vettes and have a fantastic reputation. They are a supporting vendor here.

·
10,998 Posts
If I was going to supercharge my car and not do it myself I would do business with East Coast Supercharging. IMHO

·
Registered
891 Posts
I know Tony's has done some some supercharging work, but they specialize in H&Cs. East Coast Supercharging would probably be your best choice.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
called chris at East Coast Supercharging well he is saying 8500 installed and looking at 515-525 on wheels which is more then the 500 i was looking for :) but who here has his kit? is it reliable ? also he is saying he can use everythign stock including the exhaust and hood so that is cool. Please give me some feedback and i think i might do it beofre Ed's party :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts