Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a bunch of people are doing Maker's mark again this year, but how many are going on the Kentucky Down Under Tour....

I talked to one of the staff members at Kentucky Down Under to see if they had sugar gliders and inquire about what they feed their gliders...they seem very nice and I am pretty excited...I think it will be a great tour....

So chime in if you are signed up....

Ohh and this is what a sugar glider looks like. They are from Australia and I have 2.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Can we still chime in if we are NOT signed up? :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
Some good friends have a flying rat, I mean glider, and they have ramps all over their bedroom for that thing. Guess it likes to wander at night, then sleep in their bed during the day. :eek::

The big difference in health was the addition of grub worms of some type and other insects. I guess it likes to bite the heads off of live things and then gooble them up. Table manners are not high on the list. :drunk:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
S-TEE said:
Can we still chime in if we are NOT signed up? :D
Of Course ....:D

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
reproman said:
Some good friends have a flying rat, I mean glider, and they have ramps all over their bedroom for that thing. Guess it likes to wander at night, then sleep in their bed during the day. :eek::

The big difference in health was the addition of grub worms of some type and other insects. I guess it likes to bite the heads off of live things and then gooble them up. Table manners are not high on the list. :drunk:

Mine are restricted to their cage or on my lap...no critters loose here. They are not potty trainable critters...so mine have a real cage. Mine eat live meal worms and a hand made diet of fruits, veggies and protiens and I even have some roasted wax worms that smell just like peanuts :) They are cute...here is their cage ..my husband says it looks like Survivor...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts