Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a new '02 Z06, and would appreciate if I can get some advice where to go for a great deal. Also, how much should I expect to pay out the dealer's lot.

Thanks,
Alan

·
Registered
644 Posts
I've been there and done that.

Don't bother, just go directly to the forum vendors. You won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
z06175mph said:
I've been there and done that.

Don't bother, just go directly to the forum vendors. You won't be disappointed!
Cant say it any better myself.............

And Welcome aboard....

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Alternative said:
I'm in the market for a new '02 Z06, and would appreciate if I can get some advice where to go for a great deal. Also, how much should I expect to pay out the dealer's lot.

Thanks,
Alan
Buy from someone that wants to earn your business. Get the best price but get it from a dealer that has the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for replies.

I didn't find a vendor/dealer in SoCal that support this site. I may just need to make a trip to Sin City.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Re: Thanks for replies.

Alternative said:
I didn't find a vendor/dealer in SoCal that support this site. I may just need to make a trip to Sin City.
Alt,

Dont know where sin city is, but our vendors have arranged several cross country deliveries and NCM's......

Best of luck to ya.....

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Re: Thanks for replies.

Alternative said:
Sin City is Las Vegas, Fairway is a supporting vendor last time I checked. I recieved my car from them. Been happy every since.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I live in San Diego. I searched Local So. Cal Dealers for 2 months and got the run around. Then found a San Diego dealer willing to deal... Gave them a deposit and they kept BSing around.. after 2 more months cancelled order and found one out of state. Go with a forum vendor... No B.S., get what you want at a great price - period....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts