Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'll be there from Tuesday (19th) Night leaving on the Sunday (24th) , anyone want to split a room with twin beds, Im saying Im all by myself :( , is anyone else by thereselves that want to go 50/50? :pp:

Got a great deal at Baymont, contact me if you want to split, I got two doubles anticipating your call:z:

luis

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Alright! Don't forget to sign up for the events and go on the MM run.

There are alot of people going alone. Someone will chime in. Good luck.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Z06Dad said:
Alright! Don't forget to sign up for the events and go on the MM run.

There are alot of people going alone. Someone will chime in. Good luck.:cheers:

been there, done that :yeadog: :p

Now all I need is a room, and still thinking about running the DE or watching :roll: :blush:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
COUTO1981 said:
I'll be there from Tuesday (19th) Night leaving on the Sunday (24th) , anyone want to split a room with twin beds, Im saying Im all by myself :( , is anyone else by thereselves that want to go 50/50? :pp:

I got quotes and availability but havent reserved yet because maybe the second person's preference, of such 2nd person exists :z:

luis
Please post pics of yourself. :lol: :rofl:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
i have a second room booked at the hampton in.. the only place to stay at !!!!
i may have a buddy coming.. that is why i have a second room booked. he stayed with casey last year .. on his last minute appearance.. if bruce does not go.. the room is already booked.. i'm sure you will want someone to split it with however.. the hampton is the fun place to stay.. if you drink... that is where the party's at. !!!
if you want it.. i'm sure we can work it out.. i think the rate is 88 $ nite

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wvphoto said:
i have a second room booked at the hampton in.. the only place to stay at !!!!
i may have a buddy coming.. that is why i have a second room booked. he stayed with casey last year .. on his last minute appearance.. if bruce does not go.. the room is already booked.. i'm sure you will want someone to split it with however.. the hampton is the fun place to stay.. if you drink... that is where the party's at. !!!
if you want it.. i'm sure we can work it out.. i think the rate is 88 $ nite
I got a special $79 per night cause I said I was visiting The Museum, but after I got the total I think it all comes the same :roll: :screwy: :rofl:

Anyways, are you saying theres one bed available or a whole room, cause I can can get a whole room which I will eventually, just seeing if anyone wanted to split since its a waste to spend $500 for a room by yourself if it can be slipt by 2, half price you know :yeadog:

let me know exactly what you mean, or I'll trying to read again see if my Brain can work a bit better :blush:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PerforminNorman said:
Please post pics of yourself. :lol: :rofl:

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D

I will show you the only part of me you will see in your c6

OR if I miss a shift you might see this just for a bit though :rofl:

I had to do it :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: you set yourself up :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
COUTO1981 said:
I will show you the only part of me you will see in your c6

OR if I miss a shift you might see this just for a bit though :rofl:

I had to do it :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: you set yourself up :rofl: :rofl:
Hey, howz yuz doin? :rofl:

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
Alrighty Luis!!! :cheers: Got another Md guy coming to the Fest!! :D

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
my suggestion to you is to keep looking .. i will know if bruce is coming by next weekend.. the 19th..
i have the room in case the place fills up..

if he comes .. you guys can "split" the room.. much better deal.

there is always someone looking for a roomie.. just watch out for the siska fellow..

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
ummm....red thong on you my queen would be a most pleasurable sight!! :thumb:

·
Z06 Master
6,137 Posts
Hey be careful guys.

He was a Carney.

They scare me.

They smell like Cabbage :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update*******************update**************

Got a great deal at Baymont from the 19th leaving the 24th, Got two double beds anticipating someone to share.

It is a smoking room, I DO NOT smoke, but its all they had available, If a smoker is interested I wont spend too much time in the Room :roll: , so as long as you dont wake up in the middle of the night and blew smoke in my face Im sure we wouldnt have a problem :drunken:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts