Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, excitement mounts as the '02 starts production. Wonder who will be the first to receive their's?

Sure won't be me. Still waiting for my dealer to get past the Electron blue constraint. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
I dunno /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif I know there are lower sequence #'s than me. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif But....not many /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
81 Posts
I guarantee that it will not be me....I don't have that kind of luck. I just got the order number for my new 2002 in MY, but no production # and/or date yet.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Although I won't be the first on the Forum, I'll be the first in Tallahassee!! The local dealer only had one allocated and it's all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hey Zippy, it clearly won't be me. However, my dealer called today to say the owner of the dealership had done some trading with General Motors to get "my" allocation for a Z06. I too had my last EB order rejected by the GM computer due to paint constraint.

Dealer seems confident the order will go through this time. If it happens, I'll be jumping up and down on this forum and the others as well. Wish me luck!
jerboa, with BIG grins today. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jerboa:

Wishing you good luck!!!!

The Zip /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-06-22 23:29, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:
I dunno /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif I know there are lower sequence #'s than me. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif But....not many /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Chris........Your Z06 was on the line today...should be near the finish or off late today....The plant is on 10 hour shifts currently to pick up the slack prior to their 2-week vacation......
zman

·
Registered
3,108 Posts

On 2001-06-26 02:08, zman spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>

Chris........Your Z06 was on the line today...should be near the finish or off late today....The plant is on 10 hour shifts currently to pick up the slack prior to their 2-week vacation......
zman
</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

You da man zman /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I owe you one buddy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-06-26 07:43, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD>Quote:</font><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR><TR><TD><BLOCKQUOTE><B>
On 2001-06-26 02:08, zman spewed forth this drivel:

zman
</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>

You da man zman /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
I owe you one buddy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

</B></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR NOSHADE SIZE=1 COLOR=AAAAAA></TD></TR></TABLE>Coors Light? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Congrats on your Z!!!!
zman

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

On 2001-06-27 22:43, AgentZ06 spewed forth this drivel:
zman- Bottles or cans? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Cans are fine!! Bought a case today...can I email you the bill?...;0)
Ahh...that is okay Chris.....Allow me to buy since you are getting your Z first!!
zman

1 - 13 of 13 Posts