• No, I would rather go on a day cruise through the twisties

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We need 10 people to get the "$40 for 20 min" discount at Arizona Dyno Chip.

I know several of you have said you will dyno already, but please vote in this poll anyway so I can get an accurate count.

The event is on Thursday, March 12th

Who's in?

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
I'm in! As long as the car is running decent! :yeadog:

Jimbo

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Any word if Tom is gonna come?
Scott,
I'm working on it. Heading to FL next week. I'll see Tom, he needs to tune my car, and come to the track with me to scan and data log when I make my runs! This beast has alot of potential, just needs to be tweaked by somebody with his skills! :yeadog: I'll keep you ya'all posted, but I'm sure Pitt will beat me to it! :lol:
If I have anything to do with it, Tom will be in AZ for the Winterfest! :yeadog:

JImbo

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Scott,
I'm working on it. Heading to FL next week. I'll see Tom, he needs to tune my car, and come to the track with me to scan and data log when I make my runs! This beast has alot of potential, just needs to be tweaked by somebody with his skills! :yeadog: I'll keep you ya'all posted, but I'm sure Pitt will beat me to it! :lol:
If I have anything to do with it, Tom will be in AZ for the Winterfest! :yeadog:

JImbo
That's great, Jimbo!

Wouldn't be a Fest, without pressed ham! :lol:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It doesn't look like we're going to get 10 for the Dyno. So the deal is $65 per car, per half hour. I have slots for 4 on Thursday the 12th, at 9 am. If anyone else plans on being there, please let me know asap. If you've changed your mind because you think that's too expensive, then let me know also.

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
I am still in for $40 for 20 minutes.

$65 is a bit much. Last "DYNO DAY" we had in Tucson, it was $30 for 3 pulls with 12 cars. There was no "time limit" since all 3 pulls were within 3 or 4 minutes of each other.

Considering $40 for 20 minutes = $20 for every 10 minutes, you think they'd say $60 for 30 minutes. (Not $65.00) :screwy:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts