Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so recently I had some sort of waivering mental sickness that caused me to put my z up for sale. Just to let everyone know, i have recovered and the z will remain in my possession forever. Its time to use this car as a daily driver!!! :yeadog: no more garage queen for me... (only took 3 years :drunk: ) :z:

·
21,354 Posts
wallyman424 said:
ok, so recently I had some sort of waivering mental sickness that caused me to put my z up for sale. Just to let everyone know, i have recovered and the z will remain in my possession forever. Its time to use this car as a daily driver!!! :yeadog: no more garage queen for me... (only took 3 years :drunk: ) :z:
Glad you finally came to your senses!

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Wallyman, sure glad you found the "Z Religion" and snapped out of your spell. :guiness: There are too many Z's on the market and through this site where people are taking a real beating in $$$'s lost. Enjoy your ride on a "daily basis"! ;)

Bob :D

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
You need to get an appointment with mental health...Unless youare 100% POSITIVE, don't do it....I 100% REGRET ever letting my rare Porsche 944 S2 Convertible go. A 3.1 Liter, 16 Valve 4 Cylinder. That car hauled AZZ!!!! But it was nickel and diming me to death so I let her go...Only to realize just 4 days later, WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!! So, think long and hard before your insanity takes over an dyou make rash decisions...

:usa:

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
GR8 WHITE said:
You need to get an appointment with mental health...Unless youare 100% POSITIVE, don't do it....I 100% REGRET ever letting my rare Porsche 944 S2 Convertible go. A 3.1 Liter, 16 Valve 4 Cylinder. That car hauled AZZ!!!! But it was nickel and diming me to death so I let her go...Only to realize just 4 days later, WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!!!!!! So, think long and hard before your insanity takes over an dyou make rash decisions...

Try this if the Sell It ghost comes calling. Call up a tow truck company and have them come over and load your car onto a roll back truck. Have them take your car from your driveway and drive it out of your site. It will cost you about $50 bucks to have them do it but it will cure you forever. Guaranteed.

D.J. :cheers:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sounds like you came around, now drive it. Daily driver all the way (except if there is rain, hate to detail). Left the Z at home today because weatherman forecasted rain today - not a drop yet. :flaming:

·
10,998 Posts
wallyman424 said:
Good decision. Welcome to the CLODDs. CLub of Daily Drivers. So when someone calls you a clod be proud of it. I have been a CLODD for three years :thumb: ;) :lol: We are still coming :p up with our twelve step method...

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
All right! :jammin:
Wow ... If I had had a car like this at your age I don't know if I'd be alive today. :crazy: ... but 'yall must be a lot more responsible today than we were in our youth :sneaky:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DennyM said:
All right! :jammin:
Wow ... If I had had a car like this at your age I don't know if I'd be alive today. :crazy: ... but 'yall must be a lot more responsible today than we were in our youth :sneaky:
I am the responsible type, and i can handle power... at age 14 i took a ride down the 1/4 mile in my uncles 1600hp nova. at age 16 he let me drive it around alexandria... now THAT was fun... :yeadog: i love my family

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Glad to hear you came to your senses...ENJOY and be safe!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Glad to hear you made the right decision.Daily drivers are more fun too.No worries haul azz.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I cant imagine owning this car and keeping it in the garage. I drive it everyday. On my days off the first 2 hours of the morning are spent cruising down the beach front scene on the Z. I drive it to work rain or shine just for the possibility that on my 7 mile journey home I can open it up a little. HAVE FUN and enjoy the car. Dr.Bigg

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I've been daily driving mine for over 3 months now. My commute is a long one, about 90 miles round trip each day, which worried me. I was dreading the wear & tear and subsequent maintenance costs and tires!

I am happy to report (knock on wood) that spending two hours a day in the Z isn't so bad!!! :D Nothing like hitting triple digits on the way into the office. Honestly, I worried about the hour long two-a-days in the Caravaggio race seats but they are remarkably comfortable. I am chewing through premium unleaded and tires at good clip... :eek:

You made the right choice! :z:

·
Premium Member
4,362 Posts
rpallas said:
Wallyman, sure glad you found the "Z Religion" and snapped out of your spell. :guiness: There are too many Z's on the market and through this site where people are taking a real beating in $$$'s lost. Enjoy your ride on a "daily basis"! ;)

Bob :D
You are correct, ebay is loaded with Z06s. I'm keeping mine.
:thumb:

·
Registered
70 Posts
GR8 WHITE said:

I feel the same way about a trans am I owned. It got tons of looks, fast, and no payment. Now I get the same looks, slightly faster, but a wicked payment. :crazy:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Good Choice Wallyman :jammin:

Peelin' Out
Ted :cheers: :usa:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts