Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I don't belong to either yet and was wondering the pros and cons on both.I would consider joining both but i'd like more info on them. Thanks, Greg.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hi there,
There is NO downside to membership in either.
C5registry is an EXCELLENT source for enthusiasts, and owners of the c5 bodystyle.
The NCM is even more of an honor, as they are a nonprofit organization, dedicated to the preservation of the Corvette, in everyway.
I am member #7993, and I am in process of becoming a lifetime member. I also do ambassador service to another forum.
It is an honor to be a part of the NCM, and I will be for many years to come.
Best to you, c4c5

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Greg:

As a member of each for over 3 years, I have nothing but praise for each organization, and highly recommend all Vet lovers to join each. As an NCM ambassador I support and encourage people and businesses to join the NCM. Anyone I have ever talked to always enjoyed visiting the Museum, including Ford & Chrysler fans. I could go on and on, but I feel the best reward for each organization is the great people my wife and I have met!

The NCM is currently reaching signing it's 10,000th member, and a special reward awaits that person! Plus their is a recruitment promotion until July 31st for new members and their recruiters which will award numerous prizes! You can call the Museum at 1-800-53-Vette, and/or check their website at www.corvettemuseum.com. Remember the Museum is a not for profit foundation, so your donation may be tax deductible.

Another suggestion: Come out to the Museum for their annual Labor Day weekend and you can judge for yourself!

If you decide to join, just tell Stephanie Ferrell "Zippy, referred you."

Hope this helps!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'll echo c4c5's sentiments. I will join the registry when I get to Carlisle next month. I already belong to the NCM. They both serve a good purpose.

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
I belong to the NCM, the C5 Registry, the NCCC, Classic Corvettes of MN (500 members), Corvettes of MN (80 members), and I am the President of Suburban Corvettes of MN (220 members). Belonging to any Corvette organization or club is where you can multiply your enjoyment of this hobby, or in some cases, passion by many fold. The NCM and the C5 Registry are great places to start.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
I belong to NCM (life member), C5Registry, National Council Corvette Clubs (locally Corvette Atlanta). They're all great ways to meet folks with a love of Corvettes. Meeting fun folks to me has a higher value than the various discounts you get from the vendors.

Vince

·
Registered
144 Posts
I too am a member of both and plan on continuing memberships in both as long as I have a C5. There are many pros to both and very few cons to either. GO FOR IT!

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
I'm a business member of the NCM - if you have never been you are really missing out. It's a top notch operation run by some VERY NICE people.

The C5 Registry puts on a Corvette gathering like no other - they have all the top guests and each year it gets better. Good camraderie and very helpful people there. I have hardly come across any bad Corvette owners, but both the NCM and C5R are great groups and I would recommend them both.

/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for all your honest input. Both sound excellant and will consider joining both.Thanks again, Greg. P.S. you got the referance Zippy!!! No problem

1 - 9 of 9 Posts