Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to get an idea of who to watch for at Carlisle. If you plan on going please reply.

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif & Mrs Zippy looking forward to meeting new friends! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I was going to go Zippy but the Extreme Bikini Team was not allowed to attend, so I will sit this year out. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Carl, it was great! No other MY Z06's on the island, from what I could see (no other Z06's, I don't think, though I did see an MY convertible in Avalon). I rode by Jack's a few different times, but the white Jeep I saw there often looked to be a newer model than yours. Were you ever there/were you down the shore anytime from the 28th to last week?

Man, the women down there get better looking every summer, too. It's downright frightening! I'm not worthy!

-Kirk

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
On 2001-07-23 13:36, KMeloney spewed forth this drivel:
I should know this, but when is the event?

-Kirk
[/quote
Kirk-The week-end of August 24th-26th../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Zipster...........I will be there!! Along with a friend from my Local Corvette Club who has NEVER been to Carlisle....See you and the Mrs. there!! Don't forget your Name tag!!!
Zman

·
Registered
0 Posts
I want and need to go sooooooooo bad!! But I will not make it. Can't make the Labor Day event either. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif Well maybe!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Sherylann, can I go?? PLEASE!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-07-23 15:24, KMeloney spewed forth this drivel:
Carl, it was great! No other MY Z06's on the island, from what I could see (no other Z06's, I don't think, though I did see an MY convertible in Avalon). I rode by Jack's a few different times, but the white Jeep I saw there often looked to be a newer model than yours. Were you ever there/were you down the shore anytime from the 28th to last week?

Man, the women down there get better looking every summer, too. It's downright frightening! I'm not worthy!

-Kirk

Kirk, that was my sisters white Jeep, I have not made it down as of yet, I am going out for a few days at the canyon fishing next week, and yes the finest looking ladies around are down there.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

On 2001-07-23 16:17, fcalmes spewed forth this drivel:
I want and need to go sooooooooo bad!! But I will not make it. Can't make the Labor Day event either. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif Well maybe!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Sherylann, can I go?? PLEASE!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I heard Sherylann said "Your staying home Punk" /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif What does she mean. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hi there,
I will be there, with Miss Mako, so unless there is a technical seminar, or Im bothering Corvette Engineering, I will be with the car, so EVERYONE, stop by, I would love to meet all of you that I havent.
best to all ,c4c5

·
Registered
17 Posts
Zippy,
I will be there.
Does anyone know if there will be a special
Z06 parking area.

Zogger

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I will be at Carlisle on 8/25 - IF I GET MY CAR! The wait is drivin me bonkers. First TPW was 7/23, second TPW is(was) 7/30. Just got my sequence # and it looks like my EB will be built in the 8/8, 8/9 timeframe. That is only two weeks from when I had tentatively scheduled a Museum Delivery on 8/23. Judy Yenko from BG told me they normally need 3 weeks from prod to delivery. So now I don't know about Carlisle until Judy gets back on Wed.

I'm gettin a little postal here!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wish i could go. But im attending something just as cool in my opinion. Im goin to Mid-Ohio to watch the C5-R's kick some more S7 ACE.

Mike

·
Registered
121 Posts
I plan on being there.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yep, I'll be there. Our vette club has a parking area right inside gate 3. I'll be doing parking chores in the mornings. Any who gets a chance please stop by and say hello.....

·
Registered
837 Posts
I'll be there on Saturday.

Also FYI, for those of you who've been wanting to dyno your cars, there will likely be a trailer mounted Dynojet jet there which I used last year. It gave numbers (SAE) that matched those I got in cool weather several months later on an indoor dyno. Cost at Carlisle 2000 was $75 for three pulls.

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Zogger:

As far as I know, there will not be a designated Z06 parking area. I plan to park "on the hill" with my friends from the C5 Registry.

Carl: I hope your joking! This is so close for you....have ben anxious to meet you.

Can't wait to meet everyone! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

1 - 20 of 20 Posts