Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The annual Birthday Bash takes place at the NCM on April 21-23.

Dave Hill and associates will review the new C6 Z06 at the bash! Seminars, drag racing, banquets, auto-x, road tours, etc are planned.

This is the first big weekend event of the year for the Museum, and we always look forward to seeisng new and familiar faces...are you going?

We're staying at the Baymont. See you there! :cheers:

·
Registered
181 Posts
My buddy just purchased a new C6.and we will be headed up from Fl..I believe we are also staying at the Baymont.His wife made the reservations so I am not sure.I became a recent NCM member and this is the 1st time to B/G for me.. Looking forward to it. :thumb:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Full Moon:

How kewl! I'm sure you will have a grrrrrreat time! :cheers:
Looking forward to meeting you there.....watch for the Zipster.

Tony :usa: :usa:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Roll out of the new C6 Z06 by Dave Hill, seminar by Dave Hill, seminar on Z06 Powertrain, Corvette suspension seminar, and much more. Anyone else going? :-?

Zippy :) :)

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
Can't make this and the fest Zippy. I will have to go with the fest only this year. Take care and give us a report on the new Z. Don

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Layne and i will be there as well

·
Registered
274 Posts
Mike & I will be there along with Dave Petrie, General Mgr of Spring Mountain Advanced Driving School. Stop by our booth and say hello.
Janet

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Looks like crappy weather but Lisa and I will be there around 9:30 am Friday. Staying at the University Plaza as well.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
lasmith2112 said:
Looks like crappy weather but Lisa and I will be there around 9:30 am Friday. Staying at the University Plaza as well.
must be fun deciding which Z to take.....what the hell, just race there and back... :z:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
undertaker said:
must be fun deciding which Z to take.....what the hell, just race there and back... :z:
We still have not left yet. The expected bad weather is holding us up a bit. But we are taking my Z since is has seen the rain a time or two!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts