Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning on making this summer, a " Corvette Summer" I scheduled vacation for Carlisle and the Z06 Fest. Who else is going to either or both events?

carzzy:)

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Thinking about three events:

50th Anniversary Kickoff - late June, not sure yet
Carlisle - August, not sure yet
Z06 Fest - late September, already made my hotel reservations at ground zero, the Hampton Inn...

Hope to see many of the bruthas and sistas there this summer...

Mark

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Carlisle was *awesome* last year and I plan on attending both days this time.......

Z06Fest, of course........

JC

·
Registered
397 Posts
Carlisle si, Fest no

Have had my Comfort Suite reservations for Carlisle since last year. Will follow that up with the NCM Labor Day Celebration. Doubt we will be able to do both of those and make the Z06 Fest, though. :(

So many events, so little time....

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Count me in at Z06fest. Anybody have the Hampton Inn handy I guess I should go ahead and get a room. :p No sense in messin around. See you all there! P.S. We gotta get a banner bigger and better than corvetteforum.com to hang in the "yellow" part of the museum!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
EVERBODY!!

Andy,
Check prev posts there a some resv'd room prices at the hampton and baymont..........

:cheers: :cool: :cheers:

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Count me in ! I'm looking forward to meeting all my buddies. It's gonna be great :)

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I'm planning to attend both for both days

N4C5S said:
Carlisle was *awesome* last year and I plan on attending both days this time.......

Z06Fest, of course........

JC
Me too!

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
I would really like to go and am going to try to make it but that is a busy time of year for me.

Hope to see you all there.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Y'all,

Z06 Fest with GF, yes. Can't wait to put more faces with the names!

:D :D :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
z06 fest

count me n the mrs. in got res.. want to see owners and Z,s together

sounds like a good timee 2 B had by everyonee see you in Charlston

GASH EB 02

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sorry for the stupid question, but where is the fest?

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gnoub said:
Sorry for the stupid question, but where is the fest?
Bowling Green, Kentucky - Home of the Corvette Museum and Corvette Plant Z06 Fest- September 26-28 ( I hope I quoted the right dates)

carzzy:)

·
Registered
176 Posts
:z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z: :z:

I will be at the Z06 fest with the love of my life (the car) and probably my wife too! :D

Can't wait to see all the cars, check all the mods and meet all the great people in this group. Maybe even share a beverage or two :guiness: :cheers:

personal message for my northern ohio and western pennsylvania neighbors: It would be a CRIME for you not to attend, being only 1 state away, with the west coast contingent planning on attending driving at least 4-5 times as far

·
Registered
332 Posts
We're going to do:
C5 Registry bash in Bowling Green in April
Road America in Elkhardt, Wisconsin in July (the Vettes are racing)
Spearfish, South Dakota rally in July
Z06 Fest in Bowling Green in September

Lots of shows and racing planned too. Really looking forward to spring! :D

·
Registered
111 Posts
I doubt if I'll go to Carlisle again. I may have gone about it the wrong way but, I left my house at 3:30 am to get to the fairgrounds by 7. I caravanned (sp?) by myself and my other half (whom I forced to go). It was nice at first, but with all the walking (up and down hills), and the heat (it had to be 90 that day), we quickly became fatigued inspite of drinking 9 gallons of water- at least I was smart enough to bring a cooler. So we left around 3pm, I had had it. I barely made it home. The best part was stopping for dinner (and alot of ice cold brewskis) on the way home. Maybe if I caravanned with some people it would have made the drive a little more fun. I prefer events where I can participate in dragracing/ auto x. It's just more fun for me rather than walking around looking at cars all day.
Having said all that, I may go to the ZO6 fest.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts