Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A very successful lawyer parked his brand new Z06 in front of the office, ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he was getting out of the car, a truck came along too close to the curb and completely tore off the driver's door.

The counselor immediately grabbed his cell phone, dialed 911, and within 2 minutes a police officer pulled up. Before the cop had a chance to ask any questions, the lawyer started screaming hysterically. His Corvette, which he had just picked up the day before, was now completely ruined and would never be the same, no matter how the body shop tried to make it like new again.

After the lawyer finally wound down from his rant, the cop shook his head in disgust and disbelief. "I can't believe how materialistic you lawyers are" he said. "You are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else."

"How can you say such a thing?" asked the lawyer.

The cop replied, "Didn't you notice that your left arm is missing from the elbow down? It must have been torn off when the truck hit you."

"My god!" screamed the lawyer. "Where's my Rolex?!?"

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
lol lol lol /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
619 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Vince

·
Registered
86 Posts
Is that a true story or are you simply trying to make us think that lawyers are not like the rest of us? I can name 3 people on this forum who would have wrestled the weapon from the officer to simply "blow their brains out" after this type of mishap to their Z06; are these 3 lawyers? NO! Heck- we can always get a prothesis that will work fairly well to shift or steer but a new door for our Z that will not look mis-placed?? NO WAY! Regards, Z ZERO 6

·
Registered
151 Posts
Kinda hard to dial a cell phone with no Rolex
/phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
183 Posts
lmao /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif damn I thought that was a real story till i saw that his arm was taken off. But its not just lawyers who would have flipped out. The guy who took my door off would have been dismembered by my good arm and beatin unconcious /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Brandon

·
Registered
340 Posts
The cop didn't just spend 50 k's, I feel for the lawyer, plus he lost a lot more with that rolex

·
Registered
442 Posts
I know a guy just like that. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts