Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't explain it. I know they charge a little more for the MY color and they say it is due to the processing at the plant but isn't it really just because it simply looks so much faster just sitting there in the showroom or at any speed on the street? Are you guys getting almost a daily "We're not worthy" bowing and scraping from young, male pedestrians as you drive by?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Yeah it looks FAST but,

next to a Torch Red, the MY looks like it's going in REVERSE!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_lol.gif

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
You can have "looks fast" as my Quicksilver flys by you and the cops are looking for that too fast looking banana car. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Actually, MYs are way cool! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Yes, the yellow looks fast!!!

I love 'em all! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
Not only does MY look fast (and TR too...Zippy!), these two color Zs aren't even tracked by police radar... they are tracked by low-earth orbit satellites!:)
WAY TOO EASY TO SPOT (when speeding)...IMHO ...me, I'm hiding out and goin' fast in the stealth "grey" car. Hehhehheh

HarleyB

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I took my wife to the cineplex last evening and drove the Z. My wife is OK with the car but is not entirely warmed up to it. She says its too low and is like riding in a coffin!

Of course I parked the Z by itself so it stood out in the parking lot, especially with its Pro Solo stickers, Tire Rack.com window banner and 10" "69" red numbers on the doors. We left after seeing "Pearl Harbor". As I opened the exit door for my wife she exclaimed "Aah Shit!". I peeked around the door and there were 5 car loads of kids gawking at the car. "The Fast and The Furious" had just let out!

Then as were motored down the main drag, at each and every light another car load of kids would pull up along side and yell in my wife's window "Hey, Nice cvar Man!!!" My wife would just roll her eyes and shake her head.

BTW MY might LOOK fast but mine is QUICKsilver!!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
What Ron and Harley said! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yellow looks fast but black looks mean /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

·
Registered
245 Posts
The Speedway White "ghost" is invisible to the cops! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Yellow only looks faster, particularly in the eyes of the highway patrol who see it coming 10 miles away.

jerboa /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 16 of 16 Posts