Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

If you wan't a Z06 quick Maxie Price is the ansewer.Rick Daniel was my salesman.Rick ordered my car on august 14th.The car was on Rick's lot on October 10th.Rick called my every tuesday with a update.He was polite on time and did everything I requested.Overall a excellent experience that I will never forget.A excellant dealership with people who actually care about your purchase. A++++++ Thanks Rick your best!:cheers:

·
Registered
249 Posts
I 2nd TORCHED's impressions.

I ordered my Z06 in mid-August from Rick and picked it up 10/19 at the NCM.

I believe TORCHED had his shipped to California, while I took a week and drove mine to California.

Thanks again Rick.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Greg,

Nice writeup. thats what we love to hear. I remember when you first joined and we talked ld on the phone, I told you you will never regret it..........................................

:cool: :cheers: :cool:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Greg and Al,

Thanks so much for the kind words. I am glad to hear you are enjoying your Z. If you need anything else please let me know. Enjoy and be safe.:)

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Mega Dittos

While I had some issues with the Maxie Price accounting and financial departments, I recommend Rick Daniel highly. He is knowledgeable about the Z06, determined, and he does what he says he will do. Rick follows up and keeps the buyer informed.

Way to go Rickster! Z06Y Lady :)

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I will second , third, and fourth everyone's sentiments about dealing with Maxie Price and especially Rick Daniels.
I have had some bad experiences with buying out of state. People had made promises and hadn't delivered. Rick and this buying experience has brought me back to believe in that some people do what they say they will do ! I would HIGHLY recommend buying with Rick Daniel because he does exactly what he says he will do !

Thanks again Rick !

One more happy customer ! :D

Rob :cheers:

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Thanks Rob.

It means alot to me to know you are happy. I thank you again for the business and the kind words.:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Maxie Price

Let me add my two cents on Maxie Price. Although I didn't use Rick (i have bought from Danny), my service experience has been great! I bought a coupe before buying this Z, and it tore up the day I bought it. The problem was that I was 150 miles away in Columbia, SC. Love Chevrolet refused to work on my car. After 3 days of lies from Love, Maxie Price sent a rollback to Columbia, picked up my car, fixed it the same day, and returned it back to me the next day by rollback. Greg Epting in service is a heck of a service manager. Everyone I have dealt with has been a pleasure to deal with. They don't lie to you. If they can't get to your car, you get the straight on it. I have nothing but accolades for this dealership!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
KCKZO6

I'm glad to hear that their service is as good as their sales staff. What kind of problem did you have ? Is your Z red ? If it is I probably have pictures of it !
It really makes me mad that a GM dealer won't work on a Car if they didn't sell it ! I've also run into this problemm with other GM cars ! Hope you have better luck now ! :D

Rob :cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
initial bug

A wire under the battery tray was skinned and shorting out. It was causing the car to show the check engine light and reduce the speed to 45-60 mph. It was incredibly disheartening at the time as this was the 1st corvette I had bought since I married. I was so excited to once again be in a vette (my kids are old enough that I don't need multiple four passenger cars). If that wasn't bad enough, I encountered nothing but rudeness and dishonesty from Love Chevrolet (Columbia, SC). Chevrolet Customer Service is a discgrace. The are impotent. They have no control over a dealer. Maxie Price stepped in and took over, solving the problem promptly. Cars have come a long way and are incredibly efficient today. Unfortunately, very few dealerships have quality mechanics. Maxie Price has an excellent service department and I drive back to Maxie Price for all work. My Z has been flawless at 13K thus far.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts