Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by Corvette Connection to see Lou Rivera's car since he is having some mods done there. I was expecting to see the hood off and maybe the engine in a state of disassembly.

What I saw was unreal. John had totally disconnected the power train and drive train from fan to differential in ONE piece and then raised the shell up on the lift leaving the components all right there to work on very easily.

You will have to ask Lou what mods he is doing. I do not want to let his secret out. Lou told me he went in for an oil change :rofl:

·
Registered
437 Posts
:jawdrop: :eek2: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Expensive oil change :eek:

Jack

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Lou, are you getting one of those titanium dipsticks that increases your hp by 1 m/h? Lou tell us what your up to.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
That's definitely not a 10 minute Jiffy Lube :lol:

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rob1Vet said:
Looks like someone is forging :yeadog:
Rob :D
Rob - BING...BING...BING
Say Hi to Laurie. I was there last weekend without the car and spent all my time with the kids. Although I did play a course on Mallad Creek that was nice. Next time I'll call. I promise.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
tony3331 said:
so who's car is in your garage lou?
Tony - Lou parked PIKER's car in the garage so his wife thinks his car has been siiting in there all winter :lol: :lol:
I have been using my Poter Cable for the last 2 days. Awesome results!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Golffox said:
Rob - BING...BING...BING
Say Hi to Laurie. I was there last weekend without the car and spent all my time with the kids. Although I did play a course on Mallad Creek that was nice. Next time I'll call. I promise.

Did he have to or did he just want to spend the money for more horses ? George you'd better call next time but I'll see you at the Fest ! Lori says hi :jammin:

Rob :jammin:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Well it started as an oil change :thumb: But I complained about Clutch pedal sticking :pp: which led to while were down there it would be good if you blah blah blah. :bang: So we ordered it and extra parts made an apointment which always seem to get delayed. :( Now its time to reassemle which leads to why don't you and we order again. They promise it will be ready by next week. :crazy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts