Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the event schedule on the NCM website. Dave Hill is at the cruise-In this weekend, do you think he'll announce pricing on the 2006 Corvette's?

Zippy :-? :-?

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Some sorta ball park price would be cool or the political way to do it. I say why not, unless he has walking orders to keep it opsec. :z:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Zippy said:
According to the event schedule on the NCM website. Dave Hill is at the cruise-In this weekend, do you think he'll announce pricing on the 2006 Corvette's?

IT'S GOING TO BE JUNE FOR THE 100TH TIME

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Maybe Dave Hill knows. :lol: I'd ask. All he has to say is I don't know.

Seriously I'd imagine he knows but it's under wraps from top side. But you never now.:z:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
verbs said:
And I'll bet Dave Hill will not be the one releasing the price anyhow. :cheers:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
verbs said:
verbs: Ok, I get the message, but I have another question,
with only 22 posts, how can you say "FOR THE 100TH TIME"?

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Zippy said:

You just better hope that he doesen't make that same post another 78 times. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Total BS.
:bmad:

when are they ever going to annouce price...
:screwy:

This damn debate has been forever and a bunch of us wan to know whether we should mod or buy...
So what the hell is it.

:mah:

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
No. He doesn't know the price. Nobody does. The whole thing is a Hollywood movie. There is no new Z06. Are you kidding me? Riiiiiight.

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Silver Bullet said:
Total BS.
:bmad:

when are they ever going to annouce price...
:screwy:

This damn debate has been forever and a bunch of us wan to know whether we should mod or buy...
So what the hell is it.

:mah:
I agree. I'm getting the burned out waiting is for the price too. My $1000.00 isn't making me any bread to get a spot on the list. What are they afraid of. They know the price. If they over price the mother I'm gone anyways :flaming:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
You know, I'm sorry but this is a bunch of :bs:. GM knows RIGHT NOW what they are going to charge for the damn thing. They have to. It's not rocket science to set. They need to quit screwing around with everybody and just SPIT IT OUT.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Nate Love with Corvette told me a month ago while at Road Atl. that the price had been set. Still don't know why they don't announce it when they all know!
For the 100th time, why don't they announce it?

What day in June will they announce it???

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Zippy said:

No, actually, I think he mean't that Dave Hill has already announced the price 99 times, and that he will announce it for the 100th time in June! :guiness:

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Sure making some of us diehards lose interest! :screwy: :roll: I'm cancelling my order and keeping the awesome '03....and moving on to more important things in life. ;)

Bob

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
rpallas said:
Sure making some of us diehards lose interest! :screwy: :roll: I'm cancelling my order and keeping the awesome '03....and moving on to more important things in life. ;)

Bob
I get your drift and agree. Like I said if they over price the car a year from now they will be $7,000.00 - $10,000.00 cheaper with very very low miles. No guess work or delay. with tooling problems, maybe it's supply? Look at all the units they have roaming the country side now. :usa:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts