Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if any of our vendors had any inkling of when Hurst might release their shifter?? We could all grow old(er) waiting on it. So whats up?

Nick :-? :-?

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Pro

Hey, haven't you heard??.......there are 20 in the system now enroute to end users, and many more to ship in 2 weeks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I wish that were the case........in the meantime, you interested in some swamp land.......................:lol: :roll:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
First round of our Hursts coming to Exit 28

ZO6LS6 said:
Hey, haven't you heard??.......there are 20 in the system now enroute to end users, and many more to ship in 2 weeks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I wish that were the case........in the meantime, you interested in some swamp land.......................:lol: :roll:
I received tracking numbers on our first shipment. We will ship them back out based on our pre order list by date of order. We will have more coming soon I am told.

RG

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
CLICK02 said:
Just wondered if any of our vendors had any inkling of when Hurst might release their shifter?? We could all grow old(er) waiting on it. So whats up?

Nick :-? :-?
Nick you have mail from your pre order a long time ago. Please let me know as we are doing this first shipment by order date and response time after calls or emails to be fair to all waiting. We will have more later this month.

Our price is $169, shipping included in the continental U.S.:)

RG

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Hurst Baby

My Hurst is enroute to me directly.....It will be here Friday......

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
checks in the mail......I didn't see the stop sign officer......I thought she said yes......It's only a cold sore:lol: :lol: :lol:
Actually if the Hurst were available when I was ready to buy, I might have tried one.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've always been ready to buy...just waiting for the right one!

"Good things come to those who wait"

RG, yes I still want one...contact me when you get it in and I will give you the billing info. Let me know if you have any more swamp land...I might know someone else who will want one and by the way...The check is in the mail!

:cheers:

Chuck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts