Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. What’s the best way to adjust my Diver’s Side window. It seems crooked. The glass hits the side molding and kinda pops when you open the door with the window all the way up. I’ve looked at it carefully and have determined that it seems to be set slightly too far back in the door somehow. I know about the tilt adjustment, but I can’t find information on the level adjustment or how to slide the window forward.

·
Registered
262 Posts
There are some alignment adjustments on the windows, but unfortunately you have to take the door panel off to get to them. I remember seeing them when I replaced the window regulators on my '04. I know you can simply adjust where the window sits forward to back by adjusting the window position in the clamps that hold the glass into the regulator. If the window is also not going up straight, I believe there was a way to adjust the tracks on the window regulator so that it adjusted the angle of travel of the window as well. Sorry I do not remember all the specifics. I believe I found a post on here with instructions on replacing the window regulators and it gave instructions on how to remove the door panels (where all the screws were) and I believe it identified the window adjustments for how the windows sit in.

I hope this helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts