Corvette Z06 Forum banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well Imissed a good time. Thanks for all the publicity i never saw!!!!!
I belong to Suncountry corvette club, sponsored by power chevrolet on Bell road and the 101. Never heard of this event and it was never discussed at our club meetings. We really need to get the word out of you REALLY want more z06's to attend and participate.....
So let me get ahenad of this whole thing.... When is the next Z06 Vettefest in Phoenix happening????

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Well Imissed a good time. Thanks for all the publicity i never saw!!!!!
I belong to Suncountry corvette club, sponsored by power chevrolet on Bell road and the 101. Never heard of this event and it was never discussed at our club meetings. We really need to get the word out of you REALLY want more z06's to attend and participate.....
So let me get ahenad of this whole thing.... When is the next Z06 Vettefest in Phoenix happening????
Morning Paul,
The WinterFests were started to give the West Coast members a chance to meet and greet the members of Z06vette.com. It usually goes off late Feb or early March.
I look forward to next year........it has become a nice break away for me and the timing is good.....

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Paul, there were numerous threads about this event, but it happened prior to you joining the site.

However, you have a second chance, there is the Z06Fest in Bowling Green at the NCM from September 16-18, 2010. I know its a long trip, but come on out, you won't be sorry.

Mark

81 - 83 of 83 Posts